Merry Christmas (and Candy winner)!

I would love to wish you all a very Merry Christmas! Thank you all for your lovely comments over the past year, they mean so much to me. I just love getting up each morning and reading the comments from around the world with a coffee in hand, its the best way to start the day :o)

There are a two wonderful creations made by two of my DT "bosses" that I would like to share with you.

The first one is this terrific video that Katharina from Whiff of Joy has created. We were all thrilled to be a part of this and are just stunned at how wonderful it turned out.


The second Christmas creation (lol) is by gorgeous Kellie from Tickled Pink Stamps. She has been hard at work creating this Christmas message. So clever!


I also wanted to announce the winner of my candy!! And of course take the opportunity to say a HUGE thank you to all of you for entering. I wish I could send each of you a box of goodies, but I don't think I have that much in my stash to go around! I used that old faithful Random Org and came up with...... LUCKY number 226 - which was TESSA. And I was absolutely THRILLED to jump over to Tessa's blog and see that she was only 12 years old! I've already emailed Tessa to collect her details and she has a fabulous box of goodies heading her way....Congratulations again Tessa!


And last, but not least, I would like to leave this for you to have a little giggle at.... from me and mine, to you and yours -

HAVE A WONDERFUL AND SAFE MERRY CHRISTMAS
AND ALL THE VERY BEST FOR 2011


Comments

  1. Congratulations for Tessa!
    Merry Christmas! )))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Kylie and MERRY CHRSTIMAS TO YOU TOO ♥

    First of all I want to tell you I was blown away by your video in the WOJ christmas greeting :) You make such a calm and secure impression and you looked absolutely stunning! :D
    Secondly...I´m so happy for you that so many great things has happened in your creative world this past months. You so deserve it and I´m so lucky to have you as a treasured friend in blogland.
    Thank you for everything you´ve done for my this year, all your help.
    Don´t ever stop doing what you do, the world would be so boring without you :)
    I hope your christmas bring all you ever wanted :)
    Love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Kylie!
    I wish you and your beloved ones a very happy Christmas and all the very best for 2011! I'm looking forward to new creations from you - I love everything you do !!!
    Big Hugs from Switzerland,
    Mo

    ReplyDelete
  4. heee Tessa, gefeliciteerd hoor,met je mooie prijs !

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrates teresa...merry christmas n hepi new year!! may happiness be around you always ^^

    miera momo chan from malaysia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats to Tessa, merry christmas x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Tessa, Merry Christmas Kylie to you and your family, loved you as elves, the Whiff of Joy video was great. Can't wait to see what 2011 brings, all your creations are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merry Christmas to you Kylie, J and your two gorgeous boys. I hope you have a wonderful day today and I just know the year ahead will be a fabulous year for you sweetie. You are an absolutely gorgeous person and so incredibly creative. I feel so fortunate to have met you. May all your wishes come true. hugs xxooo

    ReplyDelete
  9. This was really wonderful. I enjoyed your funny video ;-) and the video from WOJ. It was so nice to see you all in real life!
    I wish you a merry Christmas too and a very happy New Year.
    Hugs Ing

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats Tessa! Cute vids.


    Hugs, Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congtats to the winner !
    and funny video, cool !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.