Lime Tart


I have a couple of exciting announcements to share with you all... the first being, the gorgeous Phillipa of Lime Tart emailed me last week and asked me to join her amazing team for three months! Of course I was so excited and said YES!

Lime Tart is an Australian based Scrapbooking kit store and Phillipa has some gorgeous Scrapbooking kits with fabulous names like "A La Tart" and "Greedy Tart" - how fun is that? But Lime Tart also stocks stamps and Nestabilities and all the other goodies cardmakers need, including COPICS - woo hoo! I will be playing on the cardmaking side of things.

I officially begin in January, but have already recevied some lovely goodies to play with so come January...look out!

Lime Tart are also on Facebook so have a peak over there too :o)

I'll be back later with my 2nd piece of exciting news! 

Comments

  1. Wooohoooo - Go Kylie!!!!!! Although why would anyone NOT want you on their team is the question that should be asked!!!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHOOO HOOO I can see why! Your an amazing talent, now bring on the second lot of news you tease, *wink, wink* Can't wait to hear it!

    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY congrats Blondie!! Cant wait to see what you create with your goodies.
    Kristy xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh and HURRY up with the second bit of news!! I wanna know now! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Kylie, thats greta news... what a great way to start the New Year.
    Hugs
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations. I'm thrilled for you.You have an amazing talent,and they will benefit from having you there with them.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Kylie, of course they would want you, you're a star!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulation gorgeous. I'm so excited for you. Hugs xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOWWWWWWWWWWWW........CONGRATS Gorgeous gal!!! Your work is always amazing....they are lucky to have you!!
    Big hugs
    Em
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.