Whiff of Joy - Christmas Train

Oh wow - how cute is this stamp? It is called Christmas train and is a Whiff of Joy release from September and if you like it you can find it here. As soon as I saw my friend and DT sister Jane use the image I had to have it too, lol. I've teamed the cute image with one of the fantastic sentiments from the Season's Greetings set.


Those glittery gold stars are something I've had in my stash since.... well forever! They are actually just plain wood and I've covered them in stickles. So sparkly! The sketch is one of Chelsea's fantastic sketches from CLP Challenges. She has the most wonderful sketches.


Cupcake Crafts challenge this week is Boys and their toys and I thought this fit perfectly! My little boys loooove trains at the moment. I've been thinking about getting them a train set for Christmas. I can hear the squeals now!

Crafty Creations have a colour challenge - red, green and brown so this also fits over there pretty well too :)

Ingredients for this card are:

Copic colours: E0000, 29, 30, 31, 34, 37, 39, 41, 43, 44, Y 000, 23, 26, 28, G 82, 94, 99, R 20, 22, 24, 27, 29, N 0, 3, 5, 7, 9, W 5, 7, 9
Stamps: Whiff of Joy - Christmas train (September 2010) and Season's Greetings (October 2010)
Papers: Kaisercraft - T'is the Season 6x6 pad
Embellishments: Wooden stars, Stickles Gold, Bell, Flowers and holly leaves (Wild Orchid Crafts), Brads and Jumbo Eyelet - SU!
Other: Whiff of Joy "Magical Tag" die, Nestabilities Large Circles and Large Scalloped Circles, Cuttlebug, Sewing machine, Hot glue gun

Comments

  1. Naw it really is a cute to boot image and your colouring is absolutely fabulous! Don't you just love when you use something you have had for ages that you have thought you will never use! LOVE it!
    Hugs Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, Kylie! This is beautiful! I love the colors. The image is a must have too. Perfect for boys and I'm always looking for "boy" stuff. Beautiful as always.

    Hugs,
    Kimm

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is that image - omgosh I love it!! So perfect for little boys and I reckon a train set for Christmas would be a fantastic idea!! maybe you could get Hubby one too!! hahahahah
    Hugs
    Karen
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I believe your right, hun :) This image is just perfect for a boys and their toys theme challenge :) And it´s just so incredibly cute! To be honouest it wasn´t on my wishlist before but you sure know how to make us want something ;);) So beautiful!
    I have something for you in my blog (if you care for awards ;))
    Have a great wednesday :)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card, Kylie! Awesome colors and love how you put everything together!
    Your coloring is fabulous!
    Hugs,
    Silvie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card kylie, sweet image and fab colours.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally cute - And I'm just loving all the little bits'n'bobs you're using in your layouts! Awesome job Kylie!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So lovely card with this christmas train, I love
    Henry the mouse!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's right!!! This stamp is too cute, and you use it so beautifully!! You card is stunning.
    Hugs, Giò

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous card...yes that image is cute alright!! So many fab details on your card. Love how you combined all the colours - thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations! bx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow, what a stunning card! Beautiful coulouing and fab details! You're right, it's perfect for my challenge at Cupcake! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week! Hugs Shelly ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a wonderful card. Everything you make is so beautiful and full of details. The image is so cute and the papers are gorgeous. Beautiful take on the Sketch.
    Love,
    Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely stunning card. Love the Santa paper. Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is too cute Kylie. I love this image and the papers are beautiful. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh I just love your card. This stamp is so cute! So many details and the paper is so pretty! Thank you so much for joining us in this months CLP Sketch Challenge. Hope to see you again.
    Hugs Bonnie
    CLP Designer

    ReplyDelete
  16. I bought this stamp as soon as it was released and still haven't used it!! And now that my son has stolen it from me for the 15th time, he thinks it is for him since it has a train on in, truth be told, I can't find it, lol!! That's okay though, I can just come over here and drool over your fabulous work to make up for the loss, lol!!
    hugs, stephanne

    ReplyDelete
  17. Brilliant card Kylie and just perfect for our boy themed challenge this week...thanks for joining in the fun at Cupcake Craft Challenge :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful Christmas card! Great colouring, pretty papers and details, too! Thank you for playing along this month - great take on the CLP sketch challenge in October! :)) Good Luck!

    Hugs, Hege

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello Kylie,

    I am always in awe of your crafty creations, and this is no different. It reminds me of a fun holiday centerpiece with the stars, bell and yummy colors. Stunning! Thanks for using our sketch at CLP!

    Cheers,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.