Tickled Pink Stamps Release: Birthday Cherrie

Ohhh... lookie what I have here to show you!! It is the gorgeous new stamp from Tickled Pink Stamps, designed by the very talented Christine and her name is Birthday Cherrie. The moment I saw her I fell in love with her, she is just too cute!

She will be available for purchase from Tickled Pink Stamps in rubber on Saturday midnight so keep your eyes peeled..... but there is something else pretty exciting to show you tomorrow as well so make sure you check out the Tickled Pink Stamps blog today and tomorrow to make sure you don't miss any of the details for this lovely young lady... and tomorrow's surprise :)

Of course if you want to WIN this little cutie, make sure you leave a comment on the Tickled Pink Stamps blog and on each GUEST and PINK LADIES' post to be in the running to win Birthday Cherrie. And lets face it, who wouldn't want her?

Challenges for this card are:
Totally Gorjuss - PINK!
Crafty Calendar - Birthdays

Ingredients for this card are:

Copic colours: E 0000, 000, 00, 11, 13, 51, 53, 55, 57, 59, R 000, 00, 20, 30, 32,
Stamps: Birthday Cherrie - only at Tickled Pink Stamps SATURDAY
Papers: Bo Bunny Kitchen Spice (love 'em!!)
Embellishments: Stickles Diamond - and loads of it!!, satin ribbon and Flourish with a Bling pearls (available at Tickled Pink Stamps)
Other: Scallop edge punch, Spellbinders Edgeabilities "Eyelet", Spellbinders Classic Ovals, Cuttlebug, Sewing Machine

Comments

  1. Oh wow Kylie,she's gorgeous
    Hugs Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is sooooo cute and too sweet surrounded by all the pink! Loverly!

    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! I love this sweet image, and I love all your punch work, all the layers, stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card Kylie! Looks great!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's so cute! I love the glitter and the pearls!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww very pretty card. Love the glittery balloons. Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH...Kylie, your card is very Stunning!!!
    I love these colours and the punch.
    Great look!!!
    Big hugs, Murielle

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet ! superb card Kylie, very very nice !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. this stamp is so cute,love youre colors,beautiful card.

    Hugs Agnes

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beautiful card Kylie,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  11. isn't she just adorable - what a beautiful card, from the color combo to all the bling and details and coloring. thanks for sharing and have a wonderful day - Hugs, Sharon :o)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so pretty Kylie. I love the soft muted colours you have used and the balloons look fab. hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  13. amazing card ! my favourite one of all the DT's !

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cherrie Looks so gorgeous Kylie!! I love her glittery balloons and parcel!! Love your paper and the scallop bottom and the paper lace!! Oh and I love how the balloons seem like they are floating off the page!!
    Hugs
    Karen
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very pretty card and I like the glittery balloons.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh I just LOVE this card and so I should, it's MY birthday card! It's so soft and pretty and even better IRL! Love it Kylie!

    Big Hugs, Kylie xo

    ReplyDelete
  17. loving the digi and love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  18. this is soooo pretty Kylie! Love the soft colours and the sparkly bits too ♥

    ReplyDelete
  19. Adorable, love the scallop bottom border, the stiching and the color tones are great!

    Rachel
    gl2814@zoominternet.net

    ReplyDelete
  20. How sweet. I love the apricot colours you have used!

    ReplyDelete
  21. she is so sweet and your card is fabulous x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love this..your layers and colors agre great. I love this little Birthday Image...so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi again, I didn't see these yesterday and I have to say that I love this. I don't have this Spellbinder, but I love, love how you have used your pearls to highlight the scallops. What a fantastic card. Hugs, Lisa G

    ReplyDelete
  24. nice job - love the glitter on the balloons.
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  25. Ooooh, lovin' the punchwork and pretty colours on this one, and lovely touches of glitter too, can't have a party without glitter, lol!!
    hugs, stephanne

    ReplyDelete
  26. Kylie, stunning card, Cherrie is adorable, love the colours & bling & the ruffle finishes it off beautifully. Hugs Jodie from Oz

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.