Tickled Pink Stamps Birthday Releases - Mollie Mittens with Balloon

Good morning, Good evening or Good afternoon - where ever you may be visiting me from! Hehehe, I sound like that movie... is it The Truman Show?

Today I have this GORGEOUS little kitty here to show you as part of the Tickled Pink Stamps birthday month releases! Allow me to introduce you to Mollie Mittens - and in particular, Mollie Mittens with Balloon. This gorgeous stamp is one of four we will be showing you over at the Tickled Pink Stamp blog over the next few days and all four will be available for purchase as both a digi image and also in rubber on Saturday 16 October.


Isn't she adorable? You should really go and see what the rest of the DT have put together with this little cutie HERE

Ingredients for this card are:

Copic colours: E 30, 31, 34, 37, 41, 43, R 81, 83, 85, 20
Stamps: Mollie Mittens with Balloon - Tickled Pink Stamps
Papers: Christina Re
Embellishments: Paper doily, charm and pewter pearls - Tickled Pink Stamps, Ribbon my collection
Other: Nestabilities Classic Ovals and Large Scallop Classic Ovals, CB, Sewing Maching

Comments

  1. She's adorable! Love all those butterflies too (especially the charm!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Kylie,shes so adorable!!
    Hugs Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! This is adorable sweetie......you have coloured her amazing as always...your papers are so pretty and all that gorgeous stitching....WOW!!!
    Big hugs
    Emma
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG ! So lovely card, and such a cute stamp !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's so cute!
    Love the DP's also.
    Hugs
    Cordine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Kylie she is so gorgeous!! I love how you've put this card together and as always your stunning colouring ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a gorgeous card!!! Love all your stitching too :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! This is beautiful Kylie, your coloring is amazing and I love the butterflies you have flying around, especially the one on the balloon! Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG!!!! This is soooo sweeet!!! Fabulous colouring and just love everything about this, that dp is gporgeous too.
    Kristy xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. She is just too sweet for words!! Your colouring is amazing and I love the dp and layout.
    Thanks for my gorgeous birthday card and goodies hun. Really made my day!
    Big hugs, Kylie ox

    ReplyDelete
  11. Now that is one gorgeous image, love the dp with butterflies...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kylie this is gorgeous, wonderful sweet image and beautiful details.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  13. very cute. I love all the butterflys and the sewing!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Woww really a stunning card Kylie! Looks awesome!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very pretty and I love the butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is totally gorgeous Kylie - the black really makes ot all pop - LOVE it!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  17. An adorable card you`ve created:-) Love the colours <3

    Thanks for the comment on my blog! Im pretty new in this world. Started in January:-) My forst cghallenge:-) It was fun! Have a great day:-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Darn, I've been neglecting my blog hopping (autumn=sick kiddos) and as a result have missed so many of your works of art!!! Boy, do I love your style! The colouring alone is enough to send my blood pressure through the roof! Then there's all the textures and unexpected little details and FABULOUS ribbon treatments and... ehhh, can't count it all
    In short - you're my hero, girl!
    Hugs
    Annika

    ReplyDelete
  19. Holy moly! This is stunning! I am loving everything about your card! :O)

    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  20. WOW this is stunning, I love thsoe papers you used with her x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.