Lil Lolita Boutqiue #20

Hello! And welcome to another Lil Lolita Boutique challenge. This week we have a fantastic sketch for you to play with by the talented Kellie! Thanks Kellie.

I have used Ghost Willow from the new Lil Haunts collection (only available as digi images) from Tickled Pink Stamps. Isn't she lovely?

Can you see the little tabs on the bottom of the card? If you move them, Ghost Willow moves from side to side :) I just had this idea of her floating around but this was the best I could come up with.

Tickled Pink Stamps are also sponsoring Haunted Design House's curent challenge "Lil Lurid and Lovestruck" so if you have some Lil Lolita's and want to play, check it out!

You have until next Wednesday to get out your Lil Lolita's and play along wiht this terrific sketch!

Comments

  1. Ohhh Kylie..... I love this image and your colouring!!! I have only two Lil Lolita Lady stamps and I haven't the time to use them yet!!!
    I would like one day to take a part of your DT.... it's a dream ^:^
    Have a great day dear
    Hugs, Giò

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning and what a clever idea. Gorgeous image too. Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah...what a stunning card! I love this image!! And you did such a perfect card...cool!!
    Martina

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card Kylie.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Kylie. I love your colouring of Willows dress. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Kylie! I love how you've made her able to float, very clever! Your really rocked the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are such a clever bunny arent you? Love it and wish I could actually play with it and watch her flaoting across the card!! Hugs from Bron xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all the details you added with the background paper - everything works well together and your coloring if fantastic! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.