Charisma Cardz GDT - Autumn Colours

**Edited to add - this card came in the Top 5 at Cupcake Craft Challenges! Thank you so much ladies!**


Hi everyone! Today is my last card for my guest DT posi over at Charisma Cardz :( But it isn't all sad because that means that next week I can enter the challenges again, lol. Thank you so mcuh Carlyann and the rest of the gorgeous DT for having me! I've had a blast.

This week the challenge is Autumn colours and there is a wonderful sponsor - Pink Cat Studio! I was very lucky and was given the option of two very cute images to play with and oh, it was a tough decision, but I finally went with this cutie, Lily Hot Cocoa. Isn't she sweet?




Challenges:


Sweet Stop #76 - Sketch
Cupcake Crafts - Happy Hour
Pollycraft - Anything goes



Ingredients for this card are:


Copic colours: E 000, 00, 11, 13, 31, 34, 37, BG 0000, 10, 72, 75, YR 61, 65, Y 11, 15, R20, C 1, 0
Stamps: Lily Hot Cocoa (Pink Cat Studio), Cocoa anyone sentiment Kraftin Kimmi Fun Phrases,
Papers: Kaisercraft
Embellishments: Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts, Pearls - Flourish wiht a bling (Tickled Pink Stamps), Ribbon SU!, Lace,
Other: SU Leaves die, EK Success punch, sewing machine, Nestabilities Large Ovals and Large Scallop Ovals

Comments

  1. That's a gorgeous card Kylie! Really love it!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sweet,love it.
    XX Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaaaaw - this one makes me all warm and fuzzy inside!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kylie, what a pretty card. The image and papers are gorgeous. Thanks for joining in with my challenge over at cupcake craft this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, such a beautiful card! Lovely work!
    Hugs,
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  6. awwwww snow cute.... heheheeh I love it, as always!! I really am liking your peach coloured flowers of late, gorgeous:-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable - love the ruffle! Thanks for playing at The Sweet Stop!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kylie this is gorgeous a beautiful design love the spiral punch. Thanks for joining us at pollycraft. Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Kylie. What a fab and cute card, love your take on our Happy Hour theme! Thanks for playing at Cupcake. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic card Jill and just perfect for our Happy Hour challenge this week...thanks for joining in the fun this week :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.