Tickled Pink Stamps release - Birthday Kellita

Hello! And welcome to the first day of the last Tickled Pink Stamps birthday releases.

Today I have Birthday Kellita here to share with you. Isn't she gorgeous? I decided to make a criss cross card with her for my preview and cut into some beautiful Prima "Flights of Fancy" paper that I have been hording. It hurt, but it was well worth it!





I have also used the Tickled Pink Stamps Birthday set for the card insert.

My card serves a dual purpose - it is also my DT card for Lil Lolita Boutique Challenges, the theme this week being "Birthday".

The DT has done some amazing work with Kellita for this preview so be sure to check out the Tickled Pink Stamps blog! And while you are there... there is a prize up for grabs!

Kellita will be available for purchase on Saturday so keep your eyes peeled!

I'm going to enter this card into these challenges:
A Spoon Full of Sugar - Get Punchy
Simon Says Challenge - Punch Em

Ingredients for this card are:
Stamps:
Lil Birthday "Kellita" and Tickled Pink Stamps Birthday Set - Tickled Pink Stamps. Magnolia New Years Swirl.
Papers: Prima "Flights of Fancy" Blooming Happiness
Embellishments: Heirloom lace, Flowers (combp of Wild Orchid Crafts and Magnolia), Pin (Make it Crafty), Charm (Tickled Pink Stamps), Jumbo eyelet (SU!), Satin 1" Ribbon
Other: Nestabilities Labels 4, SU! Round Tab punch, Cuttlebug, Sewing Machine

Comments

  1. Hola, Kelie... por acá ando de nuevo... bueno viendo tu card que está muy bella, tengo ganas de hacer ese diseño y bueno también participando por los sellos de tickled pink stamp jijiji... en alguna parte puedo tener un álito de suerte jajajaaa.... aunque igual disfruto pasar por acá, todo muy bello, cariños mil.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card!! Love your coloring :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is just brilliant, love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Kylie, those papers are gorgeous! And I love that satin bow, have a great week ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. just gorgeous - I love your colouring. Kellita is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a glam card! The roses and prints are my faves.Any person would be so lucky to receive a card like this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous, KB! I am loving that trim!

    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful ! This creation is romantic !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that paper, have had it in my stash for moths but have not been able to bring myself to cut it!!! As always another super card from you hun!! Hugs from Bron xox

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love these criss cross cards. Your's in beautiful both inside and out. Hugs jackie

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an awesome pocket card!! Kellita looks awesome on the front - I think I might have to give this card style a go!! Gorgeous work Babe:-)
    Hugs
    Karen
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. O this really is gorgeous!! Totally loving your criss cross card!! I hear you on the paper its beautiful!! Sorry I'm running late with comments this week ... eek!!
    Hugs Leonie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.