A Whiff of Joy for Colour Create

**Edited to add that I came third at the CLP challenge for September! Thanks Chelsea and DT!**






Oh, thank goodness it is Saturday! And it is a lovely spring day here today, beautiful blue skies and my garden is looking pretty with the daffodils in flower.

A little change of direction for me today! I love these cute little WOJ Christmas Gnomes by Norma Fickel. The sketch is CLP Challenges. They have the most amazing sketches. I mean to play along each month but just don't seem to get there.

There are a few challenges I want to enter with this card:


Whiff of Joy Challenges - Layers (I have three)
Colour Create - Red, Gold and White or Cream
Fussy & Fancy - Use Chrsitmas colours
CLP Challenges - gorgeous sketch



Ingredients for this card are:


Copic colours: E 000, 00, 21, 30, 31, 34, 37, 39, 41, 43, R32, 35, 37, 39, G 000, 40, W 0, 1, 3
Stamps: Wee with Reindeer - Whiff of Joy, Short & Sweet - SU
Papers: Dear Santa - Kaisercraft, Creamy Caramel, Bravo Burgandy - SU
Embellishments: Gold brads, Gold stickles, Gold ribbon, Gold bell, Red rose bud, Cream tassle trim - Tickled Pink Stamps
Other: Sewing machine, Martha Stewart punch, Distress ink "Old Paper" for sponging

Comments

  1. So gorgeous Kylie, that is a cute image!! Love all the layers and the tassels around the outside... very cute!!
    Hugs
    Karen
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous border!! what a fab idea for chrissy. I might need to case that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely adorable..love the image

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh such a gorgeous card Kylie. Love the colouring of the image and the details also. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kylie,

    I love your card ~ it's stunning!
    Great take on the colour challenge and the bell is really cute :)

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow wow wow I love this, EVERYTHING about it.
    hugs
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kylie this is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING hun! Your Gnome is colored so adorably and love your layout! The fringe behind your image is beautiful! Stunning work hun! We are so joyed to have you at the WOJ Challenge! Thanks for playing along!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is fantastic. I love the colours you have used and the fringing around the image is gorgeous. Beautiful card. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Kylie, this is beyond gorgeous! It's so elegant, love the scalloped edges and your coloring blows me away! Thanks for joining us at CLP challenge, your take on this sketch is gorgeous. Would love to see you at our future challenges.
    Luv,
    Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww, how cute! Love this image. Thanks for joining the Fussy & Fancy girls. Hope you stop back soon to play along.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm ooohing and ahhhing over this! Wow! Your colouring is GORGEOUS and this is STUNNING! I am so LOVING it! Thank you so much for joining us at CLP!

    Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kylie, it is such a pleasure coming to your blog! I LOVE your work! This card is precious!!!!
    Thank you for joining the Colour Create Challenge this week!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.