Tickled Pink Stamps sponsoring Anya Ink

Hi everyone! Finally Friday!! Did this week drag or what? Or maybe it was just me and the rain we had, lol.

There is a new challenge up at Anya Ink today and Tickled Pink Stamps are sponsoring the prize for this challenge so we Pink Ladies were asked if we wanted to make a little something to play along with the Anya Ink DT. Of course, being new to TGF stamps, I jumped to participate!

The challenge at Anya Ink is a recipe - 3 flowers, 2 buttons and 1 ribbon. I pulled out my Sweet Message set (available at Tickled Pink Stamps) and some pretty Prima papers out of my drawer and got to work. Every time I colour this cute little image I am surprised at how nice she is to colour and the finished result of the card. I think you could stick this image on a cereal box and it would look great!

The sketch started out being the sketch from Sketch Saturday this week, and it still does resemble it ... I've just used the lace instead of the rectangle panel... I hope it still counts :) I just love this gorgeous cotton lace. Cupcake Craft Challenges are looking for lace this week too, so I'll enter over there as well.

So that is it from me today. I'll be back in the coming days with something else to share, in the meantime, get our your TGF or CC Design stamps and enter at Anya Ink!

Enjoy your weekend :)

Comments

  1. A gorgeous card and image. Thanks for joining us this week at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a fantastic card Kylie! Really love the colouring job you did!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous, cute card Kylie.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sutch lovely card,and the colouring is stunning! =0)

    Hugs Maritha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow great to see you over at Anya Ink :oD This is gorgeous!!! I love that image you have used and your colouring is amazing as always! Love the papers, lace and bow. Hugs xoxo Peta

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kylie! OH SO AWSOME TO HAVE YOU AT Anya INK.You did an amazing job and your coloring is beautiful.I like that image tooo cute! GREAT GREAT TAKE ON THE CHALLENGE.Take care and thanks for playing with us whoo hoo,RubyM:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH WOW Kylie, this is gorgeous, I love that image its so cute!!! Your Lace is yummy and looks so great with Prima Papers (love Prima!!)
    So Sweet Kylie, I love it:-)
    Hugs
    Karen
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just Gorgeous Kylie! Love it! I love that lace and bow and your coloring is just fantastic! Love all the Pink!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh gosh, I really need to start paying more attention, as I could have played along too, as it were. Your card is gorgeous, love the colours and the lace and flowers are dreamy!!
    hugs, stephanne

    ReplyDelete
  10. too cute kylie! love the colours and papers! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fantatic card Kylie. gosh your colouring is amazing. Love it. Hugs xo Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.