Tickled Pink Stamps Monthly Challenge #4

**Edited to add - I WON the monthly prize at Just Magnolia for this card ~ Thanks Ladies!!**
**This is my second post of today. If you are looking for my Magnolia Down Under Challenges post, please scroll down**


Hi everyone! It is time for a Tickled Pink Stamps Monthly Challenge! This month our Boss Lady Kellie has created another fantastic sketch for us. I have built the sketch into my card - it might be a little hard to find, but it is there.....

To enter the Tickled Pink Stamps Monthly Challenge you can use any stamp, but to be eligable for the prize (which I will get to in a minute), you must use a stamp from one of the companies that is sold from Tickled Pink Stamps - so there is a huge choice from Magnolia, CC Designs, Baby buds, TGF, Kraftin Kimmie, Pink Cat Studio, Sweet November.... and of course, Lil Lolitas. Tickled Pink Stamps also ship stamps overseas so if you are after some new stamps from these companies, go check out what is in stock, there is sure to be something that pleases your eye.

I have used the new Mermaid Tilda from the Magnolia Bon Voyage collection and coloured her with Copic markers and Spica at You glitter pens.

There is a bit of acetate in the centre of the card which (although not really visible in the photo) has been embossed through the cuttlebug with the Swirls folder. Tilda's tail is coated in Diamond Stickles as well.


All of my edges are distressed and had some silver Stickles added. The embellishments are raffia, real sea shells and polished pearls, some Kaisercraft rhinestone swirls, cream cherry blossoms and some silver sea themed charms.


The paper is also from Tickled Pink Stamps from the Magnolia "Fairytale" collection.

Now -the prize?? Well, Kellie is being VERY generous this month and there is a $50 store gift voucher up for grabs. How nice is that?? Just think of all the goodies you can buy with a $50 voucher?

So don't forget to pop over to see what the rest of the talented DT has created for you - there is some amazing girls on our team!

DON'T FORGET THAT TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO PURCHASE YOUR EXCULSIVE AND ONE TIME ONLY DIGITAL LIL LOLITA STAMPS!!! There is only 7 hours left to go so please **CLICK HERE** to head to the Tickled Pink Stamps store to get yours.


I am also going to enter my card into the Just Magnolia Special Monthly Challenge - use Acetate on your card.

Comments

  1. This is absolutely amazing Blondie! I am just blown away by your creativeness.... Send some my ways! The whole creation is amazing and I looooove Raffia, used heaps for my wedding and the shells wow everything is amazing, amazing, amazing!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Blondie, I think I need to commission the mojo bandit to come to your house and bring me some of your mojoness to me!! YOur card is AHMAZING, and Gorgeous and SOOOOOOO Fantastic. I love how you did the acetate, I love the raffia and the shells - so awesome:-) OOOO an I so now want those glitter pens:-)
    Hugs
    Karen
    xxx
    P.S Watch out for the Bandit xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my God..what a stunning card!!!! This is really an eye-candy and I love just all the things you have used! Wow...seems I am speechless...
    Martina

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG this is absolutely beautiful, one of the beautifulest creations I have ever seen... LOVE IT.
    hugs
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is AWESOME, Kylie! Everything is so perfect together and I love the clear window you have the mermaid on and the sentiment is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Kylie I just adore your card!! Such pretty cards and I love your shells!!! Fab idea with the acetate and beautiful coloration of this adorable image!!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Just Magnolia and I hope you have a wonderful week!
    :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW Ok Blonde you need to stop creating such fabulous cards....and if you continue to make fabby cards then send them my way so I can drool in person!!
    WOW such an amazing card, you are way too talented!
    Kristy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kylie, OMG, I love it so much, I couldn’t stop . I agree with all of the above, you are so creative, I see one of your gorgeous cards pop up and then I blink and another drool worthy creation has appeared. Love all your gorgeous work. Send some mojo my way. Have a great week. hugs Jodie from Oz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wowww Kylie you have made a stunning card! Really adore it!!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  10. You make the most stunning cards EVER!!!! Love them! =0)

    Hugs Maritha

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh WOW, this is beautiful! Love the Little mermaid Tilda and your shells and bow. The colors and papers are so perfect!

    Thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia this week!

    Hugs, Mindy

    PS- I have some Blog candy on my blog, I'd love for you to stop by and check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just GORGEOUS Kylie, I love it! I love the shells and your Mermaid and your acetate window and ohhh EVERYTHING about it!! It truly is an Amazing card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. My goodness! What a brilliant design this is! I love everything about this card. Beautiful embellishing and coloring. Love how you have Tilda suspended in the circle. WOW! I've become a follower so I won't miss anything else! ;) hugs, Angela

    ReplyDelete
  14. OK, now that I have picked my jaw up from off the floor, I can begin to tell you how AMAZING this is. I'm just in awe of you incredible creative mind. Your attention to every little detail is mind blowing. Can you tell I LOVE this card. Beautiful work.. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is my first time visiting your blog and def won't be my last. I luv all your beautiful creations. This card is just stunning! I luv the embossed acetate. I use acetate but never thought of embossing it. TFS! I luv all the details on your card. This card is perfect! Hope you don't mind but I've added your blog to my blog roll.

    xoxo,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow this is fabulous, amazing detail - just stunning! Thanks so much for joining us at JM this week x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Kylie! This is over the top CUTENESS!!!! I love the raffia and the colors you used!!! The shells are a great detail!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sorry, pushed the button too fast!
    Thank you for joining Just Magnolia this week!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh such a beautiful card Kylie. Gorgeous colouring of the image and amazing details also. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  20. such a beautiful card!! your work is stunning! with lots of details... juste love it!
    hugs
    little angel

    ReplyDelete
  21. A glorious mermaidtopia card. I LOVE this card, it balances beautifully to the eye. thanks for sharing this gorgeous eye candy.xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.