Magnolia Down Under Challenges #58

Good morning!! Yay!! It is Magnolia Down Under Challenges day!! This week we are looking for.... Easel cards! My goodness - you should really go and see what the DT have put together. WOW. Those girls really know how to make gorgeous cards. I've made a more... traditonal (if there is such a thing?) easel card using my new Magnolia Summer Club Bon Voyage stamps.

There are four stamps from the Club used here - Dangling Edwin, Porthole, Pelican and The Tide Always Turns sentitment. I had a great time playing with these. It was a great lot of stamps this time (and apprently the Fall Club includes some Christmas stamps so if you haven't ordered your stamp club yet......why not?).

My images are all coloured with Copics and the papers are Kaisercraft. I've added some little silver eyelets around the porthole and some pearl flourishs (Flourish with a Bling).

The waves have some diamond stickles added to them and the sea has some Spica at You clear pen as well. The porthole is actually set in behind the front layer and I made my own little rope out of crochet cotton.

So you have until midday Saturday 14th August AEST to enter the challenge. It is a great opportunity to get out all of those new uninked stamps or even your older, neglected ones to play along with us. We'd love to see what you create!

Comments

  1. omg this is STUNNING...i love this card

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! I love how you have added some shells aswell xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kylie I love this, this is awesome, it's so pretty. Wonderful coloring.
    ~Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kylie, OMG jaw dropping wow. This is stunnnnnnnning, your colouring, colour combo and adorable images are amazing. This would have to be keeper. hugs Jodie from Oz

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG this is absolutely STUNNING, love everything about it, the detail in it is awesome, you go girl!
    hugs
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowzers, I was completely blown away by this card when I first saw it, I just love everything, it's stunning! These stamps are sooo cute, especially little Edwin, and I love that porthole. I kind of wish I had got this kit now, maybe next time :) lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. ummmmm SPEECHLESS here! I LOVE it! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Kylie this is awesome!!!! I love each and every detail! theimages are so cute together and the papers are perfect!!! I LOVE the way that you have done the sentiment and love the shells and lace! wow!!! hugs xoxo Peta

    ReplyDelete
  9. ... just adorable Kylie - you've done such an amazing job with this creation - love the shell - such a great idea. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Truly AMAZING card!! Love the colors, making it feel wooden.... All the details are fantastic - so inspirational!!

    //Linda

    ReplyDelete
  11. I totally adore your card :) This is so lovely...I can almost hear the wind blow and the waves hitting the ship ;) I agree with Pysselbus, the brownish colours gives it a perfect wooden feeling. And as usual I´m amazed with your colouring! It´s so beautiful :)

    Thank´s for the inspiration!
    Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow , your card make me wish go to sail :)
    Very beautiful design and DP , colouring is amaizing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awwww I love it Blondie, those waves look so real and I love Edwin hanging down over the top - so cute. YOur shells are cool as:-) and Your Pelican - Fantastic:-) Its so beautiful Kylie!!
    Hugs
    Karen
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Brilliant card....such wonderful details.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow Kylie, this STUNNING! I love it! And I love all the little details you have added. It's just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Kylie, this is fantastic! So much to see, stunnig!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh, Kylie, this is fabulous! Edwin and the background are colored to perfection, and every detail is so gorgeous! I love the shells!
    Hugs,
    April

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ta cartes est magnifique ! Bravo

    ReplyDelete
  19. How CUTE! Love the eyelets framing your background and how brilliant to have Edwin hanging from the anchor. You are too clever! ;) Angela

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.