Magnolia Down Under Challenges - # 57

Gosh the weekends go fast. Sunday morning already. And time for our next Magnolia Down Under challenge! This week the challenge theme is - BIRTHDAYS!

I have used Tilda with Rose Bouquet for my birthday card. She is coloured with Copics and Spica pens. I don't usually use a lot of mauve, but I have these Basic Grey papers "Wisteria" which I love but haven't been able to use for some reason so I challenged myself to come up with something using them.


The swirls are Magnolia Doo Hickeys and the flowers are from I am Roses. And of course, I stitched around each panel with my sewing machine and added stickles whereever I could!

So, if you want to enter Magnolia Down Under Challenges this week, you have until Saturday midday to get your card ready.

I've been wanting to enter the Basic Grey Challenge #25 Stitching all week so now I finally have a card using some Basic Grey papers!

Well, enjoy the rest of your weekend and please stop by and check out what the DT at Magnolia Down Under have done to show you, and leave them some nice comments!

Comments

  1. Hi Kylie! WOW this is such a beautiful card and a wonderful design too. I love your colouring and the gorgeous colour scheme, the doo hickey looks perfect too. I just came to visit you as I saw your card pop up and see you've entered BG Challenges, that's great and thanks for joining us. Hope you're well and I know what you mean about the weeks spinning by, there are never enough hours :D. Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kylie your card is perfect. Tilda looks gorgeous in mauve. Love the dp and your flowers are perfect with the little butterflies nestled in them. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kylie, Your Tilda looks great in purple!! Yeah I have a hard time with that colour too:-( I lov your flowers and your layers and of course those "blingy" pearls and swirls!! I love the Doohickey's from magnolia... especially that swirl:-)
    Hugs
    Karen
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Kylie. Love the flowers with the little butterflies intermingled with them. Stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kylie, you've colored Tilda and her bouquet so beautifully. I love all the purple accents, especially the gorgeous ribbon. Fabulous card!
    Hugs,
    April

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is TOTALLY gorgeous Kylie - those flowers look REAL! Love your wonderful layout and coluring! great inspiration for all!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kylie, Your card is so pretty, the image is gorgeous and those flowers wowser!!!!!!! and love the colours and your colouring amazing, along with the fabulous details and design. A wonderful take on the challenge and so much inspiration for all joining MDUC this week. hugs Jodie from Oz xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just soooo pretty. Love the detail on the flowers! You should enter it in to copicoz challenge hun.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Kylie, your card is very pretty - LOVE this Tilda with the big bunch of flowres - perfect for birthdays. Great work. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOWZERS! This is just gorgeous, Kylie! So many fabulous details on this card and your colouring is just stunning...Tilda has never looked better...stunning! Love the stamping around the image too! You did a gorgeous job with the Wisteria papers, hun! Love all the details, ribbon, flowers and flourish....stitching too!
    Thanks sooooo much for joining us at the BG challenge!
    Hugs,t

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.