"Bindi" Tilda

Well, when I saw this CUTE little Australian Tilda, being a good Aussie, I just HAD to have her. And then she arrived in my mail box (thank you Tickled Pink Stamps!!). She was inked up immediately and I set about colouring her ....**BING**... light bulb moment - she is dressed like Bindi Irwin! So I began wondering if she was maybe the inspiration for Pauline when she was designing her? What do you think?

Anyway... This is my DT card for this week's Magnolia Down Under Challenges #61. This week we have a recipe for your - 3 papers, 2 buttons and 1 ribbon. I have used the Kaisercraft 6x6 stack from Up Up and Away for my 3 DP - the postcard piece is cut from one of the sheets in the stack. Tricky hey? My two buttons are actually some that my Mum saved for me - from my Dad's old work shirts. Nothing goes to waste! They worked out perfectly. All of my edges are inked with Distress Ink Vintage Photo and the postcard piece is also distressed with my Tim Holtz edge distresser. And I have used my Magnolia Doo Hickey "Tildas Lace" (available also from Tickled Pink Stamps) for the edge of the layers.

So... some challenges are:
Papertake Weekly - a recipe - 3, 2, 1 (3 papers, 2 buttons, 1 ribbon for me!)
Stampin for the Weekend - Anything Goes
Totally Tilda - Stitching

Thanks for hanging around for a very chatty post from me!
Have a great Sunday
xx

Comments

  1. ooh this is gorgeous!!! i am loving these dp's & doohickeys. lol i don't even know what they are but i love'em!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful. I just love it. Have a great day!! Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Blondie, so fabby!! I love Aussie Tilda too. I love your papers and your postcard looks gorgeous, with those flowers and of course your Dad's buttons!! hehehehhe another awesome card, well done you:-)
    Hugs
    Karen
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is just awesome love your colouring and all the detail, just gorgeous!
    hugs
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Blondie! Love your colo0uring and the paper colours you have used, all very perfect!
    Kristy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is just amazing Kylie - love this Aussie Tilda and I just love how you layered the doily punch - great creative work xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow just gorgeous Kylie!! I love your work *hugz*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful, adorable card Kylie.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wowww a great card Kylie! Indeed a sweet Australian Tilda! Love the details!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  10. Horgeous colouring (of course) and I LOVE the Doohickeys border!!!
    Hugs
    Annika

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just amazing Kylie - LOVE Tilda as Bindi - she suits PERFECTLY! Gorgeous job as always!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  12. So gorgeous card Kylie,I love the image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Darling card! I love your coloring and layout.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi!this is just gorgeous,love it!!
    My little one George is 7 and he watches Bindi every day here in the UK-just fab.
    hugs Lou.xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh I wish I had brought her now, you could sell anything! hahahaha She does look like Bindi Irwin doesnt she! Love the papers and postcard and the layers of punched border. xoxo Peta

    ReplyDelete
  16. such a fabby card kylie. i love it
    love debbie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is absolutely stunning hun!!! Amazing details and colouring, gorgeous work!! I had to chuckle at your title as my parents nearly called me Bindi and I always wished that they had LOL!!! hugs, Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Kylie your card is sooo stunning! Love the layout and your coloring is just beautiful!

    Blessings,
    Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a wonderful card! Absolutely stunning. I love the new name for the stamp too - a mini Bindi! Every element of this works beautifully together.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.