Its Friday - Let your hair down!

**Edited to add - my Rapunzel card made the Top 5 at Fussy and Fancy challenges! Thanks so much!**

Look what Kellie has new in store at Tickled Pink Stamps - its the new released Kraftin Kimmie Fairytale stamps!

This one is Rapunzel - look at all of that amazing hair! I kept my card a bit simple so the detail of the stamp is not hidden amongst a big bunch of flowers.



I coloured her in Copics - and used seven different markers on her hair - thats more than I used on the rest of the image, lol.



I am going to try mu luck at a couple of challenges with her too:

Kraftin Kimmie - Beautiful Bows
Everybody Art - Blue & White
Paper Sundaes - Make your own flowers
Fussy and Fancy - Scallops, Stitching and Sparkle



She comes with an accessory stamp and a sentiment - how fantastic is that?

There is a massive 10% off at Tickled Pink Stamps at the moment.

Actually, some stamps are discounted up to 35%!

Sooo.... if you like her (and who wouldn't), why don't you treat your self to Rapunzel, or one of her new Kraftin Kimmie Fairytale sisters? Or anything Kellie has in stock at Tickled Pink Stamps? She has Magnolia, TFG, CC Designs, Pink Cat Studio, of course Lil Lolitas, can't forget those lovlies. And there is also a great range of embellishments as well.

Comments

  1. This is gorgeous Kylie. She's adorable and your colouring is as always amazing. Love your dp and that big beautiful bow. Have a great weekend lovely lady. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is, I mean it's absolutely WOW girl! I love how you have used those papers I have had them forever and never been able to use them, too hard basket but I just LOVE everything about this gorgeous creation!
    Hugs Kel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Kylie, wonderful sweet image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG BLONDE your cards are just getting more and MORE amasziong.....they are leaving me drooling lol. What are these papers?
    Kristy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kylie ... this is soooo cute! That image made me smile and I love that big, white bow - gorgeous!! Thanks for joining us this week at F&F :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OHHHHHHH, this is absolutely incredible!! LOVE all the layers and the papers are fab! That layout is gorgeous and love the flowers! Thanks so much for joining us for this week's Kraftin' Kimmie challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kylie, this is one beautiful image and you made her gorgeous with your wonderful coloring and design! Stunning card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is just Gorgeous Kylie! Love your coloring and the colors you have used are just lovely together!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wonderful card !!! love the sweet image!!thanks for joining in our challenge.
    hugs
    tina46
    eac-team

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just super cute, Kylie! I love the image, and your coloring is very pretty. And you are right, the image really stands out with the embellishments you chose. Very well done! Thank you for joining us at Fussy and Fancy this week, and I hope to see you again next time! Lisa :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.