SJ's Little Musings - Father and Son Elephants

Hi everyone! It is Friday Freebie time again!! This week SJ has for us these gorgeous little father and son elephants - aren't they cute? It is Fathers' Day over in the UK this weekend so it is appropriate timing!

I decided to make this little card using the pre-coloured image. I've run some Kraft cardstock through the cuttlebug to emboss it with three different folders and then stitched this to some blue cardstock wiht a zig zag stitch. It gives a nice homey feel to the paper doesn't it?



So what are you waiting for? Click HERE to go and visit SJ and grab some little elephants for yourself!! They are a must have for any digi enthusiast!

Comments

  1. Omg this is sooooo stinkin cute!!! I love the kraft and that heart is divine!
    Kristy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so cute! Love the embossing idea and I agree with Krisy, that heart IS divine!

    Kylie xo (the other one)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh these are soooo cute - love them in baby blue!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.