Tickled Pink Stamps - Sweet wonderful Willow!

Happy first day of winter everyone!! Well, here in Australia it is anyway. I hope the lovely sunny days stick around! It really does make the cold bearable.

I have the very sweet Willow here to show you today! I had some fun with her this week. I have some new papers (Websters Petite Pages triple pack: Seaside Retreat, Garden Gala and Nature's Storybook) that are so gorgeous I had some trouble deciding on a layout so I didn't have to cover the page up! So the layout is very simple.

Willow is one of the five gorgeous Lil Lolitas from Tickled Pink Stamps. I keep swapping and changing between favourites :) Willow is my favourite today. Maybe one of the other girlies will be tomorrow :) Our wonderful leader, Kellie has challenged the DT this week to go "Girlie girl" - so thats what I have attempted.



I've coloured Willow in Copics and if you are wondering why I have the pearl flourish on her leg, well, I had a bit of a mishap with a burgundy ink pad which jumped out of my hand and landed face down on my finished card....grrrrrrrrrr..... Thank goodness for pearl flourishes!! These are also available at Tickled Pink Stamps - rush over and grab your supply now!!

The mesh ribbon and the rose were also previosuly not red! I coloured them with my Copics. Stay tuned for a tutorial on this later in the week :)

I am going to enter Willow into the One Stop Craft Challenge - Pearls & Swirls

Comments

  1. Oh yeah, a copic tute. I'm standing by Kylie ;)
    Your Willow card is gorgeous. Those stamp pads tend to have a life all of their own some days! You've covered it up well. Love the dp's and can't wait to see how to colour my mesh.

    Kylie xo (the other one!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahaha - I'm sooo loving your honesty about the pearl flourish - but honestly no one would have known - I think it's a fabulous piece of artistry.
    And I'm with you about these gals - I don't have a favourite - just a favourite of the day - LOL
    FABULOUS job Kylie Blonde!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done with the pearl flourish... rescue is close to my heart, I'm always doing something daft!
    This is a great card, so thanks for joining in with our challenge at OSCC this week!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is simply stunning - love the swirlss and the image is gorgeous!
    Thanks for joining us at OSCC this week.
    Take care
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Doesn't that rot your socks when that happens, but I'm with Debbie. No one would have known. It looks like you meant to put the flourish there. The dp is truly beautiful. Gorgeous work again Kylie. hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. First of your amazing card, LOVE this it's absolutely GORGEOUS and your colouring is amazing. All your detail is just absolutely fabulous. NOW onto stamps, I am same as you mmmm love Evie today, next day Ivy, next day is a NEW love, hehe! Sharing the love I say! And then onto your pearls hehehehehe I would had never known but it's always fun hearing stories like that to then go OH never noticed to see how well you covered it up!
    Hugs Kel x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for flourishes!!!
    Gorgeous card Kylie - I love it!
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gosh Kylie your card is so great!! I love those papers too and I'm so busting to get my hands on some - when I find them, they are very popular aren't they!! I'm glad you could resuce your card and not wreck it further (like I do heheh) and you would never know that you had a mishap with the nasty stamp pad!! It's so GORGEOUS I love it!!
    Hugs
    Karen
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is perfect. I love that image its so cute. I love all the layout..


    Thanks for joining us over at one stop xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely gorgeous card Kylie and I love that cute image! Stunning colouring and design and the WP paper is so pretty, I'm hoarding mine and must start using it :), hugs, Chris

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card i love these stamps, i shall have to get some. Thanks for joining us for the OSCC this week. luv gina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kylie, gorgeous card, Willow is one of my faves also, the colours and papers are divine and your colouring is beautiful. You succeeded, your card is very girlie girl and the pearl flourish finishes the card of perfectly.
    Hugs Jodie from Oz

    ReplyDelete
  13. Marvelous work dear, I LOVE the swirls, covering red spots or not, they look great and your colouring is divine. I have yet to colour this one, I think I might have to after seeing your fabulous take on her!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful card
    Thanks for joining us at One stop craft challenge and good luck!
    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great save with the pearl flourish, I hate it when ink pads go wild, LOL! Beautiful girlie girl card... I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.