Tickled Pink Stamps - Release day 2 - Whats new Pussy Cat?

Sorry, I am a little late with my Tickled Pink reveal post today! I didn't schedule my post and the morning got away from me a little so here I am finally. I hope everyone is having a lovely Mothers Day! I've been spoiled with flowers and cake today so am feeling very happy.

I would love to show you gorgeous Evie today. Evie is the second image of five gorgeous images fom the Lil Lolita range of stamps arriving very soon at Tickled Pink Stamps.



Isn't she lovely? She is puuuurfect for Halloween or any other fun occassion.

And there are three more gorgeous images to share with you over the next few days. I can't tell you how excited we all have been playing with these lovelies. You should really pop over to the Tickled Pink Stamps blog and see what the rest of the DT have come up with, they are some seriously talented girls.

And remember to stop back tomorrow for some more eye candy!!

Comments

  1. Fab card Kylie. Your colouring is as always amazing. hugs xo Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this purple, pink and gray they were just made for each other and more to the point made for your fabulous card!
    Hugs Kel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kylie,
    Your take on Evie is amazing, loving these colours and your colouring as always is gorgeous. hugs Jodie from Oz

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this - she looks AMAZING in this colour combo!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.