Creatalicious Challenges #10 - Lets take a trip to the Orient!

Welcome to my post for this month's challenge for Bizzy Becs Creatalicious Challenges! This month it was my turn to choose a theme and I came up with Lets take a trip to the Orient! So we want to see all of your creations Asian themed.


I've used two retired Stampi Up sets. The little people are stamped in Memento ink onto Blending card and coloured with Copics. The floral piece they sit on is faux silk, which I made by stamping the branches on tissue paper, colouring them and then crushing the tissue paper and gluing it to some card. I can't wait to see what you all come up with!

Comments

  1. This is really gorgeous Kylie! Great challenge theme!!
    Sammi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kylie, this is gorgeous. I adore the dp you have used. Love it. hugs xo jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is just toooo darn cute - I love Asian art - love this!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.