Mo's Digital Pencil challenge #26

Hello All!

Well, I made this card a few weeks ago, because I loved the image, which is from Mo's Digital Pencil. My DH is 4th dan black belt in Jujitsu and his birthday is coming up so I thought it would make a cute card for him. Then the challenge at Mo's Digital Pencil appeared asking for "Black, white, kraft, and any other colors you'd like", so I thought I'd enter this in, as DH has seen the card now anyway!!



Copics Used:
E21, E00, E000, C1, C3, C5, C7, 100, R27, Y20, E31, YR23, R20

Comments

  1. So cute,fabulous colouring and the papers are perfect!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kylie,

    I love this image and the papers you used to create this great card..

    ReplyDelete
  3. such an Awesome card! Love your colouring on this and the card design too!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kylie this is adorable, what a gorgeous image! Love the DP matches perfectly!
    hugs
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is wonderful with the Asian papers! Thanks for sharing it with us in Mo's Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have just been catching up on all of your amazing work - have been a BAD blog stalker lately - LOL. Wish I had seen the autism challenge earlier - with my autistic nephew it would have meant a lot to enter this!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  7. super cute kylie!!! i love this!!! great job!!

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this card. I have a friend and her family are right into karate so this image would be perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful work! Thanks for joining us at Mo's Challenge...hope to see you again next week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.