Strawberries and a Tent card

Wow - another big gap between posts - what is going on? I guess I am just recovering from having a weekend away.

So here is my card for today. It is a tent card from the fantastic tutorial by Dena over at Just Magnolia and their special monthly challenge. I've used the gorgeous little Tilda with her strawberry bucket and I managed to find these gorgeous papers with strawberries on them at my local craft store a couple of weeks ago and was just waiting for the right opportuntiy to use them.

I followed the receipe at Magnolia Down Under Challenges #36 - three papers, three flowers, two buttons and a bow, and also added the strawberry charm that I've been saving for a while.






Other challenges for this little sweetie are:

One Stop Challenges - Sew simple
By the Cute and the Girly - Spring is in the Air
Stamp with Fun - Spring
Crafty Calendar - Flower Power
Cupcake Crafts - Flower Power


Have a great day!

Comments

  1. Hello Kylie I'm new to blogging as well as stamping I discovered Magnolia stamps 6 months ago and I love them !! I came across your blogspot from your link on the Magnolia Down Under Challenges blogspot and have to say Wow your card is Amazing I love it ! I love your colours and you paper's are so pretty.:)

    Kind Regards

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOO Kylie ANOTHER STUNNER! I love, love anything with strawberries on it, so you won me over from the get go! Absolutely LOVE everything about it, you have added such detail! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week and be sure to come by this Sunday for our birthday blog hop, YAY!
    Hugs Kel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Kylie! Love the beautiful rosebuds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmmmm, you make me want strawberries!! Great card and Tilda is coloured up wonderfully. I would make one of these cards but someone has gotten me hooked on Joy Fold Cards!! lol.

    Kylie xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful Kylie,love the gorgeous flowers and papers....fantastic work!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card and a perfect choice of papers and colours...gorgeous flowers you have used...thanks for joining us at Cupcake :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love love love it. Great card Kylie.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another stunner from you Kylie - and it's not a Joy Fold!!!! I've been seeing these tent cards around - they look like fun! Just gorgeous!
    Thanx soooo much for joining us at MDUC this week
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely! Great papers and a lovely image you have chosen to go with them. hugs Shelley

    Please pop by and visit me on my blog - thanks

    http://shelley-artfulachievements.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kylie! This card is just so pretty in pink! I forgot all about that Tilda and she is just adorable! Great work!
    Thanks for joining Just Magnolia this week! I hope you had fun making the tent card!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ah this is just so cute and beautiful, love the stunning papers you have used to showcase Tilda. Thanks for sharing BYC&G
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful card!!!

    ;0)Gry-Beate

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous tent card, the colours are so pretty. Thanks so much for joining the JM challenge. x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous tent card love the papers and the Pink colour combo.
    Thanks for joining us this week on JM.
    Hugs
    Sheila xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.