Spring Tilda

Wow - what happened to my mojo? I feel like it just went on holidays or something. With the change in the weather, cooling nicely, I seem to be having afternoon naps when the boys do rather than sitting at my craft desk! Oops. Well, I am back today with a couple of posts!

There are a lot of challenges out there for Spring at the moment! Gosh - it feels strange seeing as though over here in Australia it is actually Autumn!

I inked up my Sunflower Tilda and coloured her in as I've only used her once before. She is really nice to colour too. This time I have gone for a pretty spring purple colour. Its a little strange to be mixing purple with yellow, but the challenge at Papertake Weekly is Lilac and Lemon so I thought, why not - and I actually really like the combo! So you may just see again soon.



I used the sketch from The Sweet Stop #47.

And a little close up of lovely Tilda. She is coloured in Copics - so I will head over to Little Red Wagon for their challenge #20 - Copics!



The Pink Elephant #58 is a Spring challenge.

Comments

  1. She's beautiful! I don't think your mojo went anywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A totally cute card. Love that Tilda. Thanks for playing along with our Spring theme at The Pink Elephant. Just love your entry.
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What??? You think your MOJO has gone... sorry you feel like that (hugs) but WOW! This is awesome.. I just LOVE your colouring xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really beautiful! Thanks for playing at The Sweet Stop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Kylie! My niece's name is Kylie :). Thank you for playing along with The Sweet Stop! I hope you will join us again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful card Kylie :-) I love this Tilda and the papers and embellies are gorgeous :-)

    thanks for joining the PTW Challenge :-)
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.