One gorgeous image

I am in love love love with this image. Normally I would post the photo of the card first, and a close up of the image to follow, but I love this image so much I swapped them around.

This sweetie is a Mo Manning Image called End of Summer - stamped for me by my friend Zoe (Mo's images are now available as clear stamps from Stampavie), I love it so much I am heading over to Mo's Digital Pencil now to buy her in digi.



After I'd picked my papers and coloured her, I thought that she was so pretty, I wasn't going to use the patterned papers afterall, she called for a less is more approach. So here is the entire card with just some pretty lace and a crochet flower and some "natural" looking bits and pieces.



Thank you so much Zoe!

Comments

  1. Oh I just love this one Kylie! I'm not an orange fan (although my last couple of cards sneeked some in) but this is amazing! I think I have that image too. The little crochet flower is cute.

    Kyllie xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this image too!! Great job Kylie!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.