Magnolia Down Under challenge #36

No... I am not missing... My family and I had a weekend away at the coast - our first ever family holiday together.... actually my first holiday in years. And guess what - it rained. Yep. Oh well. The kids had fun at the zoo when it wasn't raining!

I arrived home to see that I had come in the top 5 (well 6 actually this week, tough competition!!) at Magnolia Down Under Challenges for challenge #35! Thank you so much girls, I am thrilled. That isnt the only exciting news I came home to...but I will tell you about that in another post. For now, on to my card for Magnolia Down Under Challenges #36.

This week there is a super recipe...
3 papers,
3 flowers,
2buttons,
1 bow

I have made another Joy Fold card. The one from my last post was so much fun to do I had to have another go. I've done some masking so that little Tilda can sit on her daisy and the image is coloured with Copics. I've used Kraft cardstock as my base and white for the next layer. The patterned papers are from My Memories (the lime and blue pieces) and Magnolia (the chocolate piece). The blue flowers are Kaisercraft and the white Cherry Blossoms are from Bizzy Becs. The lace is from my stash.




A little closer...for some detail. I love these fresh colours!



And inside

Comments

  1. WOW Kylie - this is FABULOUS!!!! I do love your joy fold cards - you're inspiring me to try one out myself - LOL. Gorgeous choice of - well - everything - papers, colours etc.
    Thanx soo much for joining us this week at MDUC and congrats on your top pick for last week!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you put your joy fold card together, it's so clever!! Ther colours are so gorgeous and I agree, very fresh :) Tilda is adorable with that itty bitty puppy, so so so cute! I ove seeing what you come up with every week, thanks for playing along with us this week at Magnolia Down Under Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am with Debbie.....WOW Kylie this is absolutely gorgeous! I have never done a card like this before but now I might have to give it a go! Thank you so much for going us this week at MDUC and also CONGRATS on being in our top 5, I mean 6 lol!

    BIG hugs Kel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow Kylie, I love this style card. I missed the last one as well. Both of these are gorgeous. May have to have a go myself! Thanks.
    Congrats on your new DT place at The Town Scrapper. Heading over there now to check it out!

    Kylie (yep, the other Kylie!)xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow this is gorgeous Kylie! Love your DP and the colours you have used!! Fabulous colouring too.
    Thanks so much for joining us at MDUC.
    Kristy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this style of card. You have done a love job. Love the colours and papers. hugs Shelley

    Please pop by and visit me on my blog - thanks

    http://shelley-artfulachievements.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my this is just gorgeous Kylie. Love the DP you used and this image is so darn adorable in these colours. Love the joy fold cards - they are super fun. Wonderful job with the challenge. Thanks so much for joining us at MDUC.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card!Love the colours you`ve used!!!
    Love ,Janne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another Fabulous card Kylie, I so enjoy comming to your blog and being inspired by your wonderful creations, Thanks for playing with MDUC, hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Kylie, Tilda is so sweet with her little puppy and is coloured so beautifully. I love Joy Fold cards but have never made one, thanks for the tutorial, between you & Debbie P it is now on the must-do list. A fabulous take our recipe challenge. Thanks for joining us at Magnolia Down Under Challenges. Hope you will join us in our Birthday Celebrations this Sunday. Hugs Jodie from Oz

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.