A little cutie with a little cutie

I love Mo Manning - it is like she knows my boys. This cute little guy is the spitting image of my little Jarred with his stuffed dog, right down to his little ears!



I used the sketch from Friday Sketchers #94 to create my card and have distressed a few edges and sponged most of them as well to give it a bit of a grubby worn look - a bit like Jarred's puppy dog. I followed a Copic tutorial on colouring fur to get the texture right on the little puppy which I was really happy with the result.




So other challenges I would like to enter this card in are:

Stamp Something - Distressed somethings
Little Red Wagon #20 - Copics
Creative Inspirations - A Male Card
Crazy 4 Challenges - A Male Card

Comments

  1. Ohh Kylie this is gorgeous, must get some boy images, love what you have done!
    hugs
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute.. I love these Mo's images. And you have colored him perfectly!! Great papers to.. Very lovely!!
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all, those chicken and spinach pies were absolutely delicious! Yep, we had them for dinner tonight! What's for dessert? lol.
    Your card is gorgeous. Love those images from Mo. I love the way you've coloured it and sponged all the edges. Is that string down the side. Cute peg too ;)

    Kylie (the other one)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW your colouring is amazing! And the card is just so sweet! You have rocked a boy card and made it look so easy, how did you do that! lol, LOVE it!
    Hugs Kel xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! LOVE it!! Such a cute image and coloured brilliantly!! The fur looks awesome! :)
    Sammi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! I love the fab mix of papers and the fabulous distressing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So adorable,fabulous colouring and I love the rustic feel to this card!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kylie. What a cute card!! Don't ya just LOVE Mo's digis?? Thanks so much for joining us for the Stamp Something challenge.
    Hugs, Denimo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.