A little CC Designs Easel

I love love love easel cards. They look so fantastic and are so easy to make. If you haven't already tried one - do it!

This card below is actually a mini easel card - inspired by Debbie P. She makes the most gorgeous little easel cards. I used my Nestabilities Labels die to cut the shape out. I used CC Designs Heidi Among the Flowers and coloured her in Copics. The checked backgroud is actually stamped with my Darkroom Door background stamp. Everytime I see a CC Design stamp I want to use ric rak!



The challenges for this card are:

All That Scraps Wednesday Challenge - Easel Cards
Little Red Wagon #20 - Copics
The Pink Elephant #58 - Spring

Comments

  1. This is so cute, love what you have done, gorgeous.
    hugs
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had never thought to make little mini easel cards with Nesties! This is SO cute! I love the flower and button in the top corner! Thanks for playing in the ATS challenge! :-)Traci

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo.. it looks GORGEOUS. Love the shape of this card! Such a cute image and gorgeous colours!
    Sammi
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute Kylie! I was just thinking of making a shaped easel card myself after seeing the fab one Bev had made on the Just Mag DT! It's gorgeous.. and I love yours too!! Super sweet stamp, good luck in your challenges and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is adorable, gorgeous card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kylie, sorry I'm late finding you! I've had two very busy weeks! I'm super excited to have you join us as a Scrapette! You do exceptional work, such as this card! I adore the mini easel!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww, this is so sweet! I love the idea of a mini easel card! Thanks for joining us at the ATS challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.