Friday Sketchers & MDUC

First of all, let me apologise for the world's dodgiest photos. For some reason I just can't take a decent pic tonight. I ended up calling in my hubby to take these and although they are 500 times better than mine, I am still not happy with them! Thanks anyway Sweetie!

My card tonight is for two challenges - Friday Sketchers #93 for the fabo sketch (thanks Jacque!) and Magnolia Down Under #36 for the recipe.. (sorry girls, this is my third card, I don't mean to harrass you and you are probably all sick of me by now, but I am fresh out of mojo and your recipe seems to have stuck in my mind....).

I've coloured Tilda with Copics (yep, what else!) and the papers are Basic Grey from the Wisteria pad - I have seen so many cards with these papers! It must be their best selling collection! The little corner embellishments are sticky felt frames that I came across and decided to cut to fit the card. Something a little different. Its a little hard to see but there is actually a silver dragonfly on the corner as well, to go with the dragonflies on the papers.








Thanks for looking and have a great day,

Comments

  1. Kylie this is gorgeous. Love the colours and the DP. That black just makes the card. Wonderful job with the recipe. thanks for joining us at MDUC.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really cute card -- I love the intricate corners you've added to your design. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You just can't help yourself can you - LOL - LOVE IT!!!!
    Fabulous job with the sketch and those sticky felt corners - wow - hope you stocked up on those!
    Thanx for playing again! We love having you along and your enthusiasm is WONDERFUL!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!
    Love your gorgeous card Kylie!
    Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.