Can we please come to your party?

Well, it is a big big week of birthdays! Edwin and Tilda are on their way to some birthday parties with a lovely bunch of red balloons!

The first birthday party is Magnolia Down Under Challenges - they are turning 1!! To celebrate they have a big birthday blog hop, so head over and check out the work of the very talented and gorgeous Design Team. Their challenge this week is to make a birthday card - how appropriate!!

Happy birthday MDUC!




Next is Cute Card Thursday - they are turning 2! Happy Birthday to you too! Their challenge this week is Celebrations.

And also having a birthday this week is Copic Creations! Their challenge this week is Your Favourite Copic Technique that they have featured during the year - I have chosen Suzanne J Dean's tutorial on colouring reds. Happy Birthday Copic Creations!!

So - now on to my card!! I have used Tilda and Edwin on their bicycles from tle Lazy Summer Days collection. I have coloured them with Copics. I have then stamped separately the balloons from "Tilda with Balloons" from the vacation 2008 collection and coloured them and cut them out to give Tilda a nice bunch of balloons. It is a bit hard to see on the main photo, but I have sponged a few clouds onto the back ground. You can see this a bit clearer on the second photo. This is something I saw my friend Zoe do so I had to give it a go. Zoe has a cloud template available on her blog if you want to give it a go. The layer of kraft cardstock has been run through the cuttlebug with the Happy Birthday embossing folder for a little bit of texture.









Copics I have used are:
E000, E00, E11, E31, E34, YR20, R20, B21, B23, B60, R22, R24, R27, R29, G40, YG05, C1, C3, C5, C7 and blender 0.

Comments

  1. Wow, birthdays everywhere this week. You've been kept busy. Looove your colouring and clouds on this card. The extra balloons are a great effect and the cluster of flowers is perfect!!

    Kylie ox

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing! I love your red coloring, and how you did those balloons is wonderful!! Thanks so much for joining us in our Copic creations celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Kylie!! What a great idea using the string for the balloons. :) Colouring looks stunning and your clouds came up a treat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card!!!!! So gorgeous!!!

    Thanks for joining us this week at MDUC.

    Hugs,
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow...love all the detail...such terrific colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!! Kylie this is GORGEOUS!! I LOVE your colouring on these Magnolias :D
    Sammi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Kylie,I ♥ the way you done those balloons fantastic.!! Beautiful card.
    Kind Regards
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. KYLIE, KYLIE OH MY KYLIE! Hehehe, this is AMAZING, absolutely jaw dropping do you want to know my birth date amazing! LOL! I love it. LOVE the balloons with Tilda, to talented you are missy! Thanks so much for joining us for our Birthday Bash this week at MDUC..
    Hugs Kel

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is so cute. I love the colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A FABULOSO Kylie Kard! These guys look soo adorable heading off to a party with their balloons - and don't listen to Kel - my birthday is before hers - LOL
    Thanx sooo much for joining us at MDUC this week for our special birthday bash.
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantasic card!!!! I love the stamps, the colours, the flowers and love, love, LOVE those balloons!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.