A Whiff of hot chocolate....

Welcome to February everyone! I have a new stamp! It is from Whiff of Joy and I just loved colouring her in. She is "Willow with Hot Chocolate". The sketch is from Sketch Saturday #88. I felt this card needed something extra special so I added the little gold corner piece and the little paper rose buds. The sentiment is from Bizzy Becs Digi Downloads - go and have a look over there, Bec has some great stuff!



It is a little difficult to see from my photo, but I stamped the white background with a tartan background stamp in pale blue. Just trying something different!






Comments

  1. Gorgeous card Kylie. Love the image you've used and the papers/colours also. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.