A Sunflower for a sunny day

I am seriously LOVIN my new Copics. I coloured this little sweetie up last night and WOW the colours are so vibrant and clear. I love love love Copics.

I used the sketch from The Pink Elephant #55 and the most gorgeous bright and sunny sunflower paper that I found a couple of weeks ago and knew it would be perfect with this stamp. I've stitched around all of the edges 9as I usually tend to do) so I will head over and enter it in Stamp with Fun challenge #47 - Stitching (again..).

A couple of pearls here, some ribbon and a flower there and voila! Its a nice sketch to follow, isn't it?



A little close up of Copic magic...






Comments

  1. ♥ all the tying, embossing, stamping!!! This is a beautiful card. Thanks for sharing it with us at TPE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful..I love the Tilda fab colouring..Gorgeous papers,stitching and colour combo..
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful Kylie, you have done a gorgeous job with the sketch.
    Thanks so much for joining us at TPE.
    Kristy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kylie, what a stunning card. I love the image and your colouring is fab. Gorgeous papers and layout. Thanks for joining us at stamp with fun this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ummm how have I missed this!? So sorry Kylie! Gorgeous take on the sketch! I love the papers and your colouring is as always amazing! Thanks so much for joining us this week at TPE.
    Hugs Kellie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card!! Love the colors and sweet Tilda!! Thank you so much for sharing it with us at TPE!!
    Sheri
    TPE DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.