Oh man! My husband is gonna be unhappy about this...

Oh man! My husband is going to be a little unhappy when I tell him that I have another addiction... CC Designs stamps!!

A good blogging friend sent me some stamped images of a couple of CC Designs and, well, I'm hooked. HOW DARN GORGEOUS is this little las? She is so much fun to colour and the finished result is really pleasing.

So.. This little sweetie is going over to All That Scraps challenge - make a tri-shutter card... which finishes very very soon...





Bugs and Kisses!

Comments

  1. Dear oh dear oh dear! these addictions are good for us atleast!
    Beautiful project and image
    Pen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't think of a better addiction!! Gorgeous card and I love your Sarah Kay card. Just beautiful!!

    Kylie ox

    ReplyDelete
  3. its a gorgeous card!!!! love the cut :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! love these tri fold shutter cards and CC designs too! thanks for joining us for the challenge at ATS Wed. challenge blog! Hope you can play again!
    Pam Going Postal

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the image can see why it is a new addiction...fab multifold card..
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card. I must admit a cute image.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE IT!!!! Its easy to see how you could get addicted to these little cuties..Fabulous card..Love the tri-shutter design too..
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.