Lovin' Pasta Edwin!

"When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie, that's AMORE"

Come on! Sing along now!

"When the world seems to shine like you've had too much wine, That's amore"

I am here today with a cute little guy called Pasta Edwin. You may have noticed that he too is coloured in grey tones. Why are all my little Magnolia friends appearing a little monochrome lately? Well, I am on a mission to acquire copious amounts of Copic markers! I must and will have them (well, I hope anyway ;p) and yesterday I went into an art store that I haven't been to before (which funnily enough happens to be the closest one to my house... oh no!) and found that they had a set of Copics in the cool greys! For a bargain price too. I already had a couple for skin tones, but not much you can do with just skin tones really, now is there? So now we have skin tones and cool greys.... so you will all now learn just what a girl can do with a few markers.

So Pasta Edwin came out to play and then I had to find some pretty papers to go with him. Obviously black and red would work well... but then there is that creamy yellow pasta to deal with.... BINGO! A set of Stampin Up designer papers which were put out for Christmas which my friend just gave me (thanks Sharon!!). I am trying to remember what they were called... Candy cane? Maybe that is it....

Anyway, they all seemed to work well don't they? Not a colour combo that I would normally go for, but hey, sometimes they are the things that work out the best. And the sentiment, well of course it is done by hand. That is a first for me!

Now, I hadn't planned this, I had only really made the card with two challenges in mind.. but then I had a quick poke around at some other blogs and voila! This little guy can be entered in soooo many.... I'll put a list at the bottom. In the meantime, here is Pasta Edwin.






OK - the challenge list:

  1. Creative Belli Challenge #84 - Ribbons
  2. By the Cute and the Girly - Love
  3. Charisma Cards #5 - I love you
  4. Crazy 4 Challenges #23 - Be My Valentine
  5. Creative Card Crew #44 - Valentines
  6. Our Creative Corner - Masculine Valentine
  7. Pile it On #5 - To the One You Love
  8. Stampin for the Weekend - Love is in the Air
  9. Stamp Something - Love Somethings
  10. Stamp with Fun # 45 - Hearts
  11. The Pink Elephant # 53 - Valentines
  12. Double Dutch #36 - Be My Valentine
  13. Paperplay week 5 - Love Notes
  14. Papertake Weekly - Love Actually
  15. Magnolia Stamp Lovers #3 - Buttons OR bows or both
  16. Stamptacular Sunday #44 - Love is in the Air
  17. Creative Inspirations #27 - Red and Black
  18. ABC Challenges - NEW (the Copics of course!), and last of all
  19. Paper Sundaes #4 - for their fabo sketch, below:


Thanks everyone for sticking around for such a long post! I think it took longer than making the card!

"Bells will ring ting-a-ling-a-ling, ting-a-ling-a-ling"
(Thanks Deano, give it a rest now).

Have a good evening everyone,
Kylie.

Comments

  1. Great job Kylie! Love all the colors and congrats on your new set of Copics. Edwin is 'cool'! Thanks for joining us at MSL. Hugs, Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kylie you have me singing along,lol,will be humming the tune all day now!
    Gorgeous card,edwin is so cute and love your pretty papers and hearts!!
    Hugs
    Tracy
    When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie thats..Amore.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card! love the colouring on edwin! Thanks so much for joining us at PIO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice card - so loveley design! Thanks for joining stamp with fun.
    many greetings
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  5. great card, i love this little poppet. can you ever have too much red wine..oh yes and then the headache...not amore. Thank you for sharing your creation with us at By the Cute and Girly.
    jane.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So adorable,love the clean lines in this!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kylie, I love this image too and you have made one brilliant card using it. Thanks for sharing at BTC&G
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful work - it seems YOU can do marvelous things with just a couple of colors of Copics. I love the way you have Edwin colored and your card turned out wonderfully. Great job at piling it on too! You've hit three of my DTs so I have to thank you for joining in the fun with us at Our Creative Corner, the Creative Card Crew and Pile On - keep 'em coming!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Edwin looks super!
    Great set of challenges too!
    Thanks for Piling It On and playing at By The Cute and Girly!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really cute card! I'm so glad you joined the SFTW challenge this fortnight and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  11. fantastic card thanks for joining us at ci

    ReplyDelete
  12. This card has a great image and a lovely layout.
    Thank you for sharing it with us at By the Cute and Girly.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this card!!! The papers look great together and I really like how you colored the Edwin. Thanks for joining us at magnolia stamp lovers!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just fabulous!! Love the colours, and all those gorgeous polka dots!! Thanks for joining us at BTC&G!

    ReplyDelete
  15. what a great looking card! By the way I have left you something on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  16. great card! love the papers and your coloring is great!
    Thanks for plying with Paper Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete
  17. your card is so pretty!
    Thanks for joining us at MSL challenge blog!
    xxx
    Vivi

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous card! Love that image and your details! Thanks so much for joining in at Stamp Something this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. this is gorjus love the image too thanks for joining us at creative inspirations this week love cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow!! Kylie, he is just fabulous, love him, the layout and papers are fab too. Thank you so much for joining us at Creative Inspirations this week. I hope we will see you again for our next challenge. Good luck in the draw.
    Hugs Suzi xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. You worked that white really nicely!
    Thanks for joining us at MSL challenge!
    Anary MSL DT

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a sweet card. He is so adorable and the black and white ribbon with the little silver hearts makes this a special card. Thank you for participating in the Creative Belli Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I like the composition of your card..ringtingaling
    Thanks for participating in Magnolia Stamp Lovers challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Ohhh FUN card - love that image!So Sweet! Thanks for joining in the Belli Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love Love Love the colours in this card.. bec xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Lovely card, I can see why you like this Edwin, he's so cute! Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.
    Joanne x

    ReplyDelete
  27. Amazing. Your coloring is exquisite. Thanks for joining the MSL challenge, come back often. Cindy2

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wonderful creation !Thanks for joining us over at creative inspirations this week Good luck
    hugs judex

    ReplyDelete
  29. What a gorgeous card! Just what my DH would want from me for VD! You did an awesome job colouring, great job with those cool greys! I'm glad you joined us with this weeks Paper Sundae challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Gorgeous!!

    Thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week - good luck!

    Hugs
    Leanne
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  31. Super cute card - i also love pasta Edwin! The layout and colour is fab
    Thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  32. Oh my goodness - he is too cute! Lovin' you card - it's amazing! Great job - Thanks for joining us at Pile It On!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at SSC this week:o)
    Hugs:)

    ReplyDelete
  34. Love this, the colours look great together! Good luck with your copic addiction. I'm copic obsessed! Thanks for playing along at Paper Sundaes :)

    ReplyDelete
  35. Wonderful card! I love Pasta Edwin!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday this week!
    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  36. Gorgeous card Kylie, little Edwin is so sweet.
    Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  37. I love this edwin to he is so cute.
    Thanks for joining us by swf.

    Hugs agnesx

    ReplyDelete
  38. This is super cute! Thanks for sharing in our challenge at SSC!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Gorgeous work, I love the layout and the cute image. Thanks for joining us at SSC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  40. Beautiful card. I just love Edwin. I haven't seen this image before, he is darling. Thanks for joining in at SSC.
    Hugs xx
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  41. Beautiful card! Love the papers and Edwin is so cute! Your coloring is amazing!

    Thanks for joining us at SSC this week!

    Hugs, Line

    ReplyDelete
  42. What a sweet image. Love Edwin :) Gorgeous papers and design.

    Thanks for joining us on Stampin' for the Weekend, Stamp Something and PaperPlay Challenges this week :) Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  43. This is so much fun! Thanks so much for joining us at The Pink Elephant!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Brilliant card and I love him in the grey colours. Good luck on your mission to get all the copics I do not have 1 of them but want them bad lol
    Thank you for joining us at stampin' for the weekend and good luck.

    X Amy X

    ReplyDelete
  45. Awww, AMORE! (SMOOCH!) The card is adorable and the greys are PERFECTO! I'm so glad you could join us this week at the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge!
    Pleasantly,
    Paula
    ...mmmhmm...pizza pie...that's AMORE.....

    ReplyDelete
  46. Another I have and never inked up and your card is so inspiring I think I may just have to! I love the colours they remind me of a restaurant as well, hehe. Your colouring is as always amazing! I love the sing along too, hehe!
    Hugs Kel xx

    ReplyDelete
  47. oh what a great image....gorgeous card Kylie!

    thank you so much for joining in the Creative Belli & the Creative Card Crew challenges this week!
    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.