A little Summer in Winter

That title seems a bit strange to me because here in Canberra today it is actually 32 degrees celcius! It is however the title of challenge #70 over at Dutch Dare!

Anyway, I was getting a little tired of the greys so I decided to mix it up with some summery sorbet colours. It seems that you can do many different things with just a handful of Copic. I'd better not tell my hubby, he might say I don't need anymore!

I added a few buttons and bows to glam things up and so I am going to also enter this over at Magnolia Stamp Lovers challenge #3 Buttons or Bows or Both (for the third time, sorry ladies! are you sick of my yet?).









Comments

  1. Love this card Kylie.. Feels like summer.. Bec xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. No we are not. We are very happy that you will be participating.
    I like your combo colors..well done!
    It is good to have you at Magnolia stamp lovers challenge.
    Anary DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kylie, we are very happy you joined us again..
    We love to see your creation of our challenge!
    And it is adorable! I love the buttons in the middle of the flower! and the water can is just adorable!
    Thanks for joining us again at MSL challenge blog!
    xxx
    Vivi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you decided to join us again, it's always a pleasure to hop on over and see your newest creation! Thanks again for joining us at MSL! Hugs, Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card, makes me long for spring and the smell of freshly turned earth. Lovely coloring. Join us often at MSL. Cindy2

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kylie the colour combo on this is amazing! I would had never thought to use colours like these but they truly look gorgeous with the watering can stamp! I'm going back to stare some more....
    Hugs Kel xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad to see the watering can on a card. Are you ready for spring? Thanks for joining Magnolia Stamp Lovers Challenge. LindaC

    ReplyDelete
  8. very cute and summery!!! thanks for joining us at magnolia stamp lovers!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.