A little Sarah Kay love....

Happy hump day everyone!

I acquired a new stamp today! It is Sarah Kay "Lucy and kitty", isn't she sweet? So out came my Basic Grey stack of Wisteria papers and I started colouring...

Simon Says Stamp have set their challenge as "Whats Love Got to do with It".

All sorts have a recipe with a difference - 3, 2, 1 (3 ofsomething, 2 of something and 1 of something) - I have three pretty flowers, two patterned papers and one charm.




I've distressed most of my layers, for some reason I think Sarah Kay images go really nicely with distressed edges.







Comments

  1. Hi Kylie
    Beautiful card - adorable image and great colour choice.
    Thanks for sharing it with us at Allsorts this week.
    Take care
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Kylie, this is gorgeous, lovely colouring and dsp and those flowers are beautiful, take careX:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kylie, Beautiful card! Love the sweet image, gorgeous papers and flowers.

    Thanks for joining us at Allsorts.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.