KID ZONE - Imagination at work

Well, I'm still colouring away over here. And cutting into some papers that I've had for ages and been unable to bear to cut.... ! Eeek! I just can't do it. Maybe I should buy two of everything? Hmm...

Here is little Edwin sitting on his pencil. So the paper with the rulers on it seemed really appropriate - as did the apple button. Quite scholastic, don't you agree? I loved arts and crafts at school. So did my husband so I am hoping my kids will too. So far my eldest just manages to get him pencils on himself and the walls, table, me... well, you get the picture.

What do you think of the gawdy bright yellow tape? It seems like a strange thing for me to have in my stash doesn't it? Well, one day while I was browsing the shelves at my local Spotlight, the boys were in their stroller whinging, as kids tend to do when Mummy is busy. So to keep my eldest quiet I grabbed the nearest "kid safe" thing off the shelf... a roll of ugly yellow tape. Then he was quiet and I forgot that he had it. Until the lady at the checkout reminded me with a very direct "are you taking that?", nodding in the direction of the stroller... ARGH!!! Jarred had been EATING the cardboard real that the uglist yellow tape in the world was rolled on. Fabulous. I guess I was taking that... I thought oh well, I'm sure it will get used for something.

Anyway, after a long story I'd better get on with telling you about the card! The sketch is from Sunday Sketch and Stamp #22. All embellies are from my stash. Sentiement is Kaisercraft "Kid Zone" clear stamp set. And the circles are courtesy of Stamptacular Sunday challenge #46 - Going in Circles









Comments

  1. Great card! Love the bright colors!
    Thanks for joining our challenge at SS&S.

    Hugs, Arianne
    SS&S team

    ReplyDelete
  2. You crack me up! Great 'bright' card and you are doing soo well with your copics!
    Love, love, love the Magnolia in your last post! How did I miss that? Good luck in your challenges.

    Kylie ox

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card, love the colors! Thanks for joining us at SSC this week:o)
    Hugs:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card!! lovely Bright colours!!
    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute card! Love the bright colors!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday! ♥
    Dee (Spryte)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous card, I love the bright colours. Thanks for joining us at SSC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.