Just us Girls Challenge #19

Hi, I'm back with my last post of the weekend. I have been busy today - this is my third card! The fifth of the weekend I think? Seems like it was a long weekend but also short. You know what I mean!

Anyway, this is one of my favourite little Tilda's. She seems so autum-ish to me. Hence the nice warm colours.

This card is nice and flat - easy to post! The little flowers are actually punched and scrunched. I ended up stamping a little flower in pale yellow on the white background that Tilda is standing on as it seemed a bit dull compared to the rest of the card, I hope that shows up well enough in the photos. I have to start taking my photos during the day rather than at night and see if it makes any difference.

Rambling again! This card was based on the sketch from Just Us Girls challenge #19 - I loved all the circles.



Comments

  1. Wow - so pretty! Love your coloring of the Maggie :)The color combo is awesome. Great job on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe! How sweet is she??? Your coloring is marvelous, and I love those papers too! Thanks so much for taking the time to play with Just Us Girls this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I just love it,love the beautiful rich colours and Autumn is my fav time of year!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your Tilda card! The colors you chose are so fun and your coloring is beautiful! Love how you used the sketch, too! Thanks so much for playing our JUGs challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.