Is Tilda going grey? Oh dear!

Sooo.. what do you Ladies do with all of the cards that you make? Surely if you make all these cards, you don't always have a specific person in mind to give them to, do you? Well, I know I don't... I have a lovely collection of cards though :p. Leave me a comment and let me know, I'd love to hear from you.

Well, I was at my craft desk again tonight. My husband was out at training and the boys went to sleep (eventually!) so it seemed card making was the best option! Isn't it always?

On this card I tried something new.... Tilda with dark grey hair! I have seen other's do it, but never tried it myself. She looks a little strange to me... what do you think? Maybe it is because everyone in my family is blond? Maybe if we all had darker hair? Or were older, hehehehehehe....

Anyway, the sketch I used for the card was from Friday Sketchers #88 and the colour combo? You guessed it! Magnolia Down Under challenge # 32 PINK & GREY (again)!

I ran some silver foil paper through the cuttlebug to make the little silver flowers. I just needed something a little different for this card.








Take care, and thanks for stopping by,
Kylie

Comments

  1. OOoo OOO This is my favourite one! I love the deep pinks with the dark grey hair, I think it look perfect! Clever girl with making the flowers they are truly effective, WOW I could stare at it all day, just stunning!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us again ;)
    Hugs Kel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Kylie, you have been busy, this entry is also very beautiful, the papers are so pretty & Tilda is coloured so wonderfully. A fabulous take on the challenge. Thanks for joining us at Magnolia Down Under Challenges. Hugs Jodie from Oz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Kylie, she looks BEAUTIFUL with dark hair - your card's stunning!!!
    Love, love, love those flowers too, they just finish everything off perfectly :D
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another FABULOUS entry - I love this Tilda - maybe because my daughter skates too?!?!?!
    Thanx for joining us at MDUC again this week
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card..beautiful colouring and what a fab idea for the flowers...I sell my cards at a local shop so I'm lucky...I'm never overloaded with them...
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW, another fabulous card.
    Thanks so much for joining us at MDUC again.
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  7. oH WOW.. Stunning Card Kylie.. Bec xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kylie,

    Congratulations on your top 5 win!
    Great minds think alike - I used the Friday Sketchers layout as well. Love your card
    the colouring is beautiful.

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous!!! Love the colours... congrats on the Top 5!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.