How cute!

How gorgeous is this little guy? His name is Finn and he is a digi image from SJ's Little Musings, her illustrations are amazing. So much fun is captured in them. Sigh, I wish I could draw....

So, on to my card! Its a bit dotty (look hard - both patterned papers have spots and the white embossed label is also dotty) and well, green!



I used the sketch from Friday Sketchers #89 (see the piccy at the bottom of my post). At first I thought eek! I can't do that! So left it a couple of days and today I was all gung ho and this is what happened. The "hide & seek" sentiment is from a Kaisercraft clear stamp set called Kid's Zone which I stamped onto kraft c/s in Versamark and heat embossed with white powder - I haven't done that in a while and I was so nervous! I always seem to botch it so I tend to shy away.. and I confess, it took me a couple of attempts to get it right. All of the papers are Stampin Up. The little tree I cut on the Cricut (using the Zooballoo cartridge if you are interested) for another card yesterday which I didn't end up using and I saw it when I was putting this together and went "...yeeesssss... that could work!". Its always tricky working out what will go on a boys card. I figured one bow was ok - but don't push it.

I am also going to enter the card into the following challenges...

The Pink Elephant #54 - Ribbons
Cupcake Craft #78 - Keep it Simple
Cards for men #4 - GREEN
Charisma Cardz Challenges #6 - Think Male


Comments

  1. Great card, Kylie. Love that digi image and may just have to hop over and buy it.

    Thanks for joining us over at Cards for Men and good luck with the challenge.

    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhh....I love it!!! So happy you joined in the TPE fun this week!!

    HUGS - LORi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Wow Kylie, what a fabulous card, love the image its a real boy one. Thank you for joining us at Cards for Men and good luck with the Challenge, with love and hugs Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card Kylie, love your dinosaur image and fab layout! Thanks for playing along with Cupcake this week :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGosh!! This is so darling!! I love this image dont think I have ever seen it before..Really an awesome card for a boy! Great detail and fab coloring..
    Have a great day!!
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a darling card!! The image is too cute!! Thank you so much for sharing it with us at TPE this week!!
    Sheri-TPE DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a darling card!! The image is too cute!! Thank you so much for sharing it with us at TPE this week!!
    Sheri-TPE DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card - fab colour choice.
    Love it.
    Ann xxx
    The Pink Elephant Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  9. great card! thanks for playing the charisma challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card Kylie! It's great to have you playing along with us at Cards For Men. good luck!
    Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Kylie, what a gorgeous card. Love the image and papers. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOL! That image and that perfect sentiment have me giggling here!!! :>

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is adorable Kylie!
    Thanks so much for joining us this week at TPE
    Kristy x

    ReplyDelete
  14. really like you card. It is a wonderful card for a young man. Great job on your coloring, thanks for joining us for this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a great card, love the image

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous creation, love it. You did a great job with my challenge this week at Cupcake

    Hugs Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.