Heidi

Well, my kids are asleep! I think my "big" boy was over tired tonight as he cried and cried and wanted Mummy to pat him to sleep. He went into his big bed three weeks ago and it only took a week for him to get used to it, but I think when he is over tired it becomes a bit scary again. Its tough being little :D

So tonight I had an opportunity to put ink to rubber on my new stamp that arrived today. It is a CC Designs stamp called Heidi Among the Flowers and she is oh sooo cute! I coloured her mostly in Copics (in my limited colours!!) and did her hair in watercolour pencils.... my fingers were crossed the entire time hoping that the water didn't make the ink run!

For some reason my bow looks a little wonky in the photo - in "real life" it looks fine... must have been the angle I took the photo...hmm...

I used the recipe from All That Scraps Wednesday Challenge - four embellishments, three papers, two colours and one image.






The sketch is from Unscripted Sketches #42


I am also entering this card in the following challenges:

The Pink Elephant - Ribbons
Alphabet challenge - P is for Pink
Crafty Catz - Buttons and Bows
Little Red Wagon - Ribbon
A Spoon full of Sugar - Spring is in the Air

Comments

  1. Hi Kylie
    A gorgeous card,beautiful colours,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz for this week's challenge,
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kylie, This is just gorgeous!! Love the papers that you used and the sweet little image is colored perfectly!!Beautiful job!!
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card Kylie, many thanks for joining in with us over at the Alphabet Challenge this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, this is just adorable. Great coloring and color choices!! Thanks for playing along with US this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet, love the colors you used! Thanks for joining us at the ATS challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello..love your card, The image looks great, and fab colours to, thanks for playing along with craftycatz, x carol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, very cute image! Thanks for taking part in the Alphabet Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really cute Kylie, love the colours you have used and the heart embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  9. YOU tricked me! You changed your blog name, and I almost thought there was a mistake somewhere and then when I clicked into it I went ooooo uhhhh love the header! Tricker you, hehe! ONTO the card, how gorgeous Kylie! Your colouring even with a limit is amazing and I love the bright summery feel to this! LOVE it!
    Hugs Kel xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card with yummy spring colors, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super sweet and cute card! Thanks for joining us at TPE this week!

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute Kyle! That image is so sweet. Thanks for playing along this week at The Pink Elephant!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable!! What a pretty card and lovely image.
    Thanks for playing with US this week.
    Sarah M
    Unscripted DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a pretty card! I just bought the border punch thar you have used so it is great to see how you have used it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorable - I have this image and love it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for playing along in the 4321 challenge at the ATS weekly Wed. challenge blog! Your card is adorable!
    Pam Going Postal

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute card! Thanks for playing along at Little Red Wagon!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sweet!! Thanks so much for joining us on TPE!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Heidi looks adorable! You did a great job of coloring her with limited Copics! Very cute card! Thanks for joining us for the ATS challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.