Friday Sketchers et al

Well after a day off, I am back at my desk. My sister stopped by this morning with her new Sarah Kay stamp so I grabbed it to try myself before she left - Sarah Kay stamps are so cute!

I decided to make a gate fold card for a change as I seem to always make the standard square.

The blue "matress ticking" paper I have had in my stash for at least four years, when I made something for my sister's birthday - before I even started stamping!

The large flower, stripe ribbon and red ribbon are from some gorgeous candy I won last year that I am only just letting myself use. The rest of the embellishments are from my stash.



A little closer for some detail :D



And I decorated inside too! It seemed so plain without the inside finished...



The fantastic sketch from Friday Sketchers week #90



Other challenges for this card are:

The Pink Elephant - Ribbons!
Stamp something - A touch of Spring Somethings!
Totally Gorjuss - Flower Power
Cute Card Thursday - Metal Mania!

Comments

  1. Beautiful card. I love Sarah Kay stamps. It reminds me I should ink my 2 up. lol. I love the gate fold card which I'm yet to do. Your bow is gorgeous as is your flowers. Good luck in all your challenges.

    Kylie ox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Such romantic colors! I have that image and still haven't opened it, you have inspired me to open it and play with it! Thank you for playing along with us at TPE this week!

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's lovely! One of my favourite Sarah Kay stamps.

    Thanks for playing Gorjuss with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card. Lovely colors and image. All the details are just so wonderful.
    Thank you for joining us at Stamp Something.
    Dorte aka dot-scrap

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card... have some Sarah Kay too but not used.. you've inspired me to start with them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful.
    Thanks for joining us at TG
    Love Sarah W XXX
    p.s. there is 1 week left to enter my blog candy

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful card, the image is so sweet, many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge, hugs Debx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow - this is soooooooooo sugar and beautiful. Love your details and your colour design. Perfect in all.

    Hugs
    Anja

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Kylie! Love that big red flower and love how you did the inside too! Thanks for playing along this week at TPE!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is really lovely Kylie. Thanks for joining us at TG.

    Kat x

    I have candy on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card! Love that image and your wonderful color choices!
    Thank you for joining us this week at the Friday Sketchers Challenge! Hugs Jeanette :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi! Such a gorgeous creation. Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something this week.
    Hugs, Tanja

    ReplyDelete
  13. lovely card! love sarah kay stamps even though i have none! but i use coloring pages instead! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.