CUTE!

No cards on this post - just a couple of SPUNKY little boys - and they are mine! The little guy is Aiden and he is 7 1/2 months old. The big guy is Jarred and he is 21 months. We bought them some mid-season PJs on the weekend as the nights are getting a little cooler and these are the first PJs that we've bought them that match. Hehehe - they are going to hate that when they are older.

Anyway, we thought they looked adorable and sat them on the couch together for a piccy and Aiden decided it was time to attack his big brother with some cuteness and two little teeth. There were giggles and shrieks all sorts of noise - and that was just Mum and Dad.

I thought I'd show these piccys on here because I am still grinning like an idiot from all the cuteness and because sometimes I might mention them in a not so positive manner - because they are interrupting my craft time! Priorities boys! But right now I could almost go down to their rooms and wake them up for cuddles.







Comments

  1. Aaawww, moments like these make it all worth while!! They look so cute in their matching jarmies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pair of gorgeous little men. My boys are 12mths apart and are very close. They do not wear the same clothes. They are both independant and dress themselves - much to my dismay sometimes. I hate unmatching clothes. Looks like your boys will be very close. You should be very proud of such good looking boys.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOODNESS!!! They are just the sweetest and most adorable little guys!!!And they look so Happy!! Oh enjoy every min with them, they grow up much to fast..My baby is now 31..
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.