...July...

Are you sick of my calendar yet? I am! Just kidding. I will be glad when it is finished though so I cando some other projects. Just think - I had planned on making one of these for my mum and mum-in-law for Christmas pressies but ran out of time - I think I would have been completely frazzled had I attempted to make three of these babies!

ABC Challenges has set the challenge as L for Layering and there are plenty of layers here!



For the layout I used the sketch from Delightful Sketches #14, below




I tried to use the colours for the challenge at Color Q challenge #14 but of course had to improvise with some.

Comments

  1. What a great take on the sketch, I love it. Thanks for joining us at Delightful Sketches.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your calendar ,,,, I am going to copy your idea ,,,, think I told you that before ,,, maybe not tho lol ,,,, :-)

    Thanks for joining the ABC Challenge :-)
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    p.s please consider tuning off the word verification,,, :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabby calendar!! Thanks for joining us at Delightful Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great calender!! Good idea! So good to see you at Delightful Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty calendar!!
    Thanks for joining us at Delightful Sketches!!
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab calendar!
    Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fabulous! thanks for joining us at Delightful Sketches.
    hugs,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super calendar, Kylie! Thanks for joining in on the sketch! nicole

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice idea ta make a calander card, beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Delightful Sketches.

    Rosalien

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super project and great job with the sketch!
    Thanks for joining in with Delightful Sketches

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.