FIVE challenges in one!

Oh boy! FIVE challenges in one card!

I was really pleased with how this little card came together. For once, what I had in mind worked as planned. It is one of my favourite colour combinations, so when the challenge was set by Paperplay this week to use pink/white/green, I had to play along.

Just Magnolia have set their challenge as Hearts & flowers and Cute Card Thursday have a challenge Blooming Gorgeous. I am also entering The Pink Elephant's challenge of Pink, Polka dots and a bow for a second time.

As for the other challenge - It is the sketche from Friday Sketchers down the end of my post.





Comments

  1. Gorgeous card! Love the colors you've used!♥

    Thanks for joining us at Friday Sketchers this week!

    Hugs,
    Aud

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on all those challenges!! This is a lovely card - I especially like the dotty hearts!! Thank you for joining in with us on Cute Card Thursday. Lol Lynn ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is stunning in all. Your coloration is perfect.

    Hugs
    Anja

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card Kylie
    Pen

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning Kylie,love all your fabulous details!!! I have an award on my blog for you!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just fabulous - thank you so much for joining us at The Pink Elephant.
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kylie, just adore your card. Amazing colouring and details.

    Thanks so much for playing along with Paperplay this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. five in one card well done Kylie, gorgeous card too...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, Kylie - I love your take on the sketch and the colours are perfect - great idea to add brown to the mix.

    Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay again this week.

    Julie :o)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.