Two cup day...

I have had these little Magnolia stamps (Tea Cup and Kitchen) for a little while now and had been itching to use them. I knew they needed a "shabby chic" look but what to do? Hmmm....then sketch #82 at Friday Sketchers appeared! Excellent! Some inspiration.

And this is what I came up with...

In case you can't quite read the sentiment, it says "Some mornings you just know... its going to be a two cup day!" Oh yeah! Love it.



Cute Card Thursday also have their challenge #90 "Sew Beady", so I will enter in that challenge as well as I have a couple of little heart beads here for some glammour.

Stampin' for the Weekend have their challenge set at Blue & Brown, so why not enter over there as well!

A little close up so you can see the heart beads here on the left and the gorgeous little flowers




Comments

  1. This is gorgeous...love the image of the cups..can relate to the saying..a lovely card..
    mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fab idea.. I love it.. LOVE the colour combo too.. Bec xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! I NEED these cups after seeing your fabbie card!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Friday Sketchers!
    Hugs Jeanette :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning, Kylie:O) Love the fab design, cute image and lovely papers.
    Thank you for joining us at Stampin' for the Weekend, good luck!
    Nancy;O)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.