12 December 2009

Two cup day...

I have had these little Magnolia stamps (Tea Cup and Kitchen) for a little while now and had been itching to use them. I knew they needed a "shabby chic" look but what to do? Hmmm....then sketch #82 at Friday Sketchers appeared! Excellent! Some inspiration.

And this is what I came up with...

In case you can't quite read the sentiment, it says "Some mornings you just know... its going to be a two cup day!" Oh yeah! Love it.



Cute Card Thursday also have their challenge #90 "Sew Beady", so I will enter in that challenge as well as I have a couple of little heart beads here for some glammour.

Stampin' for the Weekend have their challenge set at Blue & Brown, so why not enter over there as well!

A little close up so you can see the heart beads here on the left and the gorgeous little flowers




4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous...love the image of the cups..can relate to the saying..a lovely card..
    mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fab idea.. I love it.. LOVE the colour combo too.. Bec xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! I NEED these cups after seeing your fabbie card!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Friday Sketchers!
    Hugs Jeanette :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning, Kylie:O) Love the fab design, cute image and lovely papers.
    Thank you for joining us at Stampin' for the Weekend, good luck!
    Nancy;O)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.