17 December 2009

Allsorts of Mojo

WOW! Where have I been all week? Last week I couldn't escape my craft desk (I love those weeks, shame about the housework though) and this week I've had trouble getting a moment to get in here and finish anything - this card in particular I started Monday, can you believe it?! So frustrating! But anyway, I've finished it and I am fairly happy. Part of my problem is lack of mojo for the Monday Mojo sketch #117 this week. It looks simple enough but do you think I could find anything that looked any good? Nup. I bet in a week or so I will go back and look at the sketch and BANG, ha ha ha. Maybe I am all Christmassed out? I certainly hope not because I STILL have a few cards to make... and then there is a gift or two in progress that needs finishing and then the gift tags and wrapping..... oh boy.

Despite all that, I've discovered a challenge blog called Allsorts Challenges. Its really cute, go over and have a look. Their current challege (#31) is Pearls and Swirls, so I stamped this gorgeous swirl all over my patterned paper and embossed it with gold powder. It has been a while since I did any embossing and it was nice to get the blingy stuff out. I added a few red pearls on the lacey bits and a few pearl (?) coloured pearls on the top right. There we go - pearls and swirls "all sorted", yep, pun intended, (chuckles to self). Sorry, I've been spending too much time with my babies and not enough with adults.....





3 comments:

  1. Hello Kylie

    Whan you have little ones crafting can seem to take forever. But you got there in the end and what a fab card at that.


    Thank you for joining in my pealrs and swirls theme at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Kylie! Love that Tilda. I haven't crafted for days... no mojo here either!! See you won last weeks Cute Card Thursday - congrats! Wishing you an yours a very happy and safe festive season. take care x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW.. this is stunning.. I love everything about it.. Bec xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.