Magnolia-licious Highlites - challenge - Clean and Simple

Am I on a roll this week or what? I think I am becoming a challenge-a-holic? Or maybe it is just because my husband moved my craft desk into the study next to his computer desk so we can sit together, but still do our own thing.... yep, I think that might have a bit to do with it :) What can be better than just crafting, but crafting next to your beloved?

Anyway, but to the task at hand... this week's Magnolia-licious Highlites challenge - Clean and Simple. Doesnt that make for a change from the recent challenges I've been attempting? Brings me back to the very beginning of my addiction.

My card? Well, the trusty little Cuttlebug was put to good use, as was my heat gun for the embossing. I love this Magnolia ornament stamp.



And a close up for the detail of the beautiful stamp

Comments

  1. Just beautiful! Love the hot pink with the gold embossed ornament--elegant & perfect for the holidays. Thanks for joining in on the challenge with us!

    hugz,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.