Waiting for Christmas

Happy Friday friends, 
Oh dear, another dreary day here so I thought I'd brighten it up by putting together a card.
It is quite lightly embellished, which is a bit of a change for me. 
I did add some stitching and sequins for some fun. 


This adorable Santa and his chimney is from 2008 Santa collection from Magnolia. 
Both are coloured with Copics. I spent a lot of time trying to get some depth into the red. 
The papers are Maja Design. 




I hope to get back to my craft desk at some point over the weekend but I have an assignment that is due soon so I'd probably best do that... 

Until next time!
Hugs x 

Comments

  1. Hi Kylie,
    WOW; you did an amazing job on the red, it's so warm and rich. Stunning colouring! Thanks for joiining LLC for our Christmas Tic-Tac-Toe and sorry for visiting so late; last month literally flew by, so I'm trying to catch up now. Hope you can join us also this month; the theme is sparkle. Merry X-mas & Best Wishes for the New Year.

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.