Candy Winners 4 and 5

Hello! Well.. I have some candy winners and then I'll be back with some more candy ;)
You are all wonderful. Thank you so much for entering. I just love sending goodies all over the world and each time the random number generator does its thing, I can't wait to see where the next package is going.

So here goes...

The winner of candy #4 is..... #51 - Dorte
and
The winner of candy #5 is......#34 - Chanelle

Congratulations Ladies! 
Please EMAIL me with your addy so I can send out your packages!

Hugs x

Comments

  1. Thank you, Kylie. What a lovely surprise. Of to send you my addie.
    hugs Dorte
    PS Congrats to you Chanelle! Lucky us!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hiya sweetie
    thanks for the chance hunni
    i've missed number 5
    congrats ladies and enjoy your prize
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Dorte and Chanelle, enjoy your beautiful goodies and thanks Kylie for the chance... fingers crossed on the next one!
    Crafty Hugs,
    Pendra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done to the extremely lucky winners and thanks again Kylie for offering such gorgeous goodies. Good luck everyone for the next round. Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done, chanelle and dorte, congrats, heidi x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the lovely package from you, jumping down in my mailbox today.
    Can't wait to get crafting.
    Wishing you and your family a very Happy New Year!
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.