Whiff of Joy February release - Skater Ben

Ohhh - do I have a CUTIE to share with you today.  This is Skater Ben, one of the cutie new releases from Whiff of Joy this month.  Quite often I find that the boys stamps I have just aren't quite right for a fun boy birthday card, but this stamp - I love it. He is perfect.

I've also used the great new paper pad from Whiff of Joy, the Pennant die and "General Sayings" sentiment set.



I thought I'd have a bit of fun with the background on the image and drew in a path and coloured the grass and sky. I used Annika's awesome tutorial to do the sky. Gawd - that girl can colour!

Anyway, I would like to enter this cutie into these challenges:
Create 4 Fun's fabby sketch
Dutch Dare - Buttons
Little Red Wagon - Kraft

Comments

  1. I love this Kylie! Your coloring is of course fabulous but I love how you did the background and those pieces of string are the perfect finishing touch!

    xxx
    Mariska

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card and what a great image for a boys card!

    Marie-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I love the little path you've done!!!! That is sooo cute - stunning card as always! hugs, Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're not too bad yourself at colouring you know.I say this everytime I see your work, but this is gorgeous.I must buy a dictionary and come up with new words that I can spell.
    Great card Kylie.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it!!! Very nice colours!

    Greetings Tinie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable!
    Thanks so much for playing.
    Dee - LRW DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute card! I love the image too. Thanks for joining us this week at Dutch Dare Card Challenge.
    Hugs ♥

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.