Sweet Cute Card Thursday and more!

Yea! Its the weekend! I started this card Thursday night, then did a bit last night and only just finished it now. I feel like its been a bit of a marathon, but it was worth it, so pretty and pink. I really wanted to get it done for one of the challenges that is finishing today... eeek! Hurry - type! type!

The layout was based on the sketch from the Sweet Stop challenge SSS38 - which is right down the bottom of my post.

The colour scheme is pink and grey - just what Cute Card Thurday is asking for this week and ...

It is an Easel card - I love this format. Stampavie and More are looking for Easel cards for challenge # 77, and yes, I know it isn't a Stampavie image - but that is why they are called Stampavie and More!

And I have distressed all of the layers - so over we go to the Creative Card Crew for their challenge # 42 - distressing




A little closer



And inside



The sketch




Thanks for stopping by!
Kylie

Comments

  1. hi kylie
    this is just adorable!!!!
    thanks for joining us at stampavie & more
    xoxo BA

    ReplyDelete
  2. your card is fantastic, thanks for joining us at SAM

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card! I love the look of these easel cards, but still haven't got around to making one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card kylie.. i love it. bec xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.